Super Heroes Talk - Jewel Thief: Adeben's Reign - Page 29 of 138

"You can't get away that easy." - Page 29 - Comic / Anime PBP RPGs, Reviews - Posted: 14th Dec, 2010 - 11:30am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  « First of 138 pgs.  25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33  ...Latest (138) »
All Player Discussion Only for the current Scenario
Create / Edit Character Dice Dice Maps RPG Etiquette RPG Etiquette SRD GM Stats
12th Dec, 2010 - 4:44am / Post ID: #

Super Heroes Talk - Jewel Thief: Adeben's Reign - Page 29

Thron walks down the hallway towards the door that is opening to check it out. He is worried that maybe the professors room has interior doors that link it to the door now opening and the Professor maybe try to run.

If not , he still thinks it is worth covering and doesn't want it to appear that a large group of people are waiting outside one door. So he will distance himself from the group but ready to head out and help in case of trouble.

Sponsored Links:
12th Dec, 2010 - 11:49pm / Post ID: #
Assassin

Character
Novice / Confused
Character Sheet

Reign Adebens Thief Jewel Talk Heroes Super

And Dark Seeker says...

Out of Character:: Alright I'm like not going to wait to just read that we enter this room cautiously using our powers so I'm going to post in a bit unless there is something like totally important I need to add so if so please post your actions now.

14th Dec, 2010 - 3:00am / Post ID: #

Super Heroes Talk - Jewel Thief: Adeben's Reign Reviews & RPGs PBP Anime / Comic

"Well guys it looks like our little Dr. Dolittle is off to the airport so we better be off to get there before him."

Looks at Shifter...

"You might be able to get there faster in the air than by car, I wouldn't mind driving your wheels to there."

14th Dec, 2010 - 3:11am / Post ID: #

Page 29 Reign Adebens Thief Jewel Talk Heroes Super

Thorn at this stage stays out in the hallway, itching to find out what is happening inside.

However he is mindful that things may go pear shaped and the public or others may get involved so he is watching the lifts and stairwell just in case.

14th Dec, 2010 - 3:16am / Post ID: #
Krusten

Character
Novice / Confused
Character Sheet

Reign Adebens Thief Jewel Talk Heroes Super

And Speed says...

Krusten has a particular dislike for this Professor and is now anxious to stop whatever flight he is thinking of taking. Hearing Forge's idea makes her excited as sh turns to Shifter saying,

"Yeah plus you won't have to go down the stairs and all that, just open the windows and go!"

Krusten then leaves to tell Thorn what is happening.

Post Date: 14th Dec, 2010 - 3:45am / Post ID: #

Super Heroes Talk - Jewel Thief: Adeben's Reign
A Friend

Super Heroes Talk - Jewel Thief: Adeben's Reign

Shifter will head to the window and just before jumping out will remind everyone he did not drive here. smile.gif He jumps out of the window and turns into a eagle winging off towards the airport.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
14th Dec, 2010 - 4:13am / Post ID: #
Krusten

Character
Novice / Confused
Character Sheet

Super Heroes Talk Jewel Thief Adeben's Reign - Page 29

And Speed says...

Out of Character: I'm confused. I thought you drove here because in your inventory it says "sports car" and plus how were you getting to all those places before the hotel?

14th Dec, 2010 - 11:30am / Post ID: #

Super Heroes Talk Jewel Thief Adeben's Reign Comic / Anime PBP RPGs & Reviews - Page 29

"You can't get away that easy." Garrant says grasping the note in fist.

He looks to the window and wishes he could fly as well.
*Perhaps in the future once I hone my power* The Force thinks.

"We should get out of here and to the airport fast, . . But don't we need to pick up some communication devices?"

> TOPIC: Super Heroes Talk - Jewel Thief: Adeben's Reign

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,