Super Heroes Talk - Jewel Thief: Adeben's Reign - Page 30 of 138

Ok well we need to get to the airport and - Page 30 - Comic / Anime PBP RPGs, Reviews - Posted: 18th Dec, 2010 - 6:33pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  « First of 138 pgs.  26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34  ...Latest (138) »
All Player Discussion Only for the current Scenario
Create / Edit Character Dice Dice Maps RPG Etiquette RPG Etiquette SRD GM Stats
15th Dec, 2010 - 12:49am / Post ID: #

Super Heroes Talk - Jewel Thief: Adeben's Reign - Page 30

If we don't have access to a car then how do we get to the airport fast?

Forge begins to think about how his prodigy Batman would do it and h begins to see how amateurish he is as a super hero.

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 15th Dec, 2010 - 2:07am / Post ID: #

Super Heroes Talk - Jewel Thief: Adeben's Reign
A Friend

Reign Adebens Thief Jewel Talk Heroes Super

I flew. smile.gif

I would say grab a cab or see if the hotel has a airport shuttle that many hotels offer.

16th Dec, 2010 - 6:54am / Post ID: #

Super Heroes Talk - Jewel Thief: Adeben's Reign Reviews & RPGs PBP Anime / Comic

Out of Character:: Yes I am thinking we will probably have to take a cab. I think we should stop off somewhere and pick up some communication devices though first, whatever they might be. Getting out of this hotel should be our first and foremost task in my opinion. Those people who passed us seemed agitated and will probably be going strait to the desk to report our activity. Let's not get held up here again and miss getting to the airport.

16th Dec, 2010 - 7:39am / Post ID: #

Page 30 Reign Adebens Thief Jewel Talk Heroes Super

Out of Character:: Yes getting out and moving on should be a priority, before we do that though should we check draws, wardrobe etc in case another clue is left behind ?

On buying comm devices, would they sell them at the airport ?

16th Dec, 2010 - 7:25pm / Post ID: #
Assassin

Character
Novice / Confused
Character Sheet

Reign Adebens Thief Jewel Talk Heroes Super

And Dark Seeker says...

Out of Character:: Before we start acting like total moron I just need to like find out a couple of things from the GM and post back here what he says just to make sure.

16th Dec, 2010 - 11:04pm / Post ID: #

Super Heroes Talk - Jewel Thief: Adeben's Reign

Out of Character:: Shifter might have been driving so fast that he thought he was flying laugh.gif. Even if some of us took the car how many of us would fit in there so we will have to split up but we do need to get our phones before we do anything else the ones that have built in radios and probably an ear piece.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
17th Dec, 2010 - 11:15pm / Post ID: #
Assassin

Character
Novice / Confused
Character Sheet

Super Heroes Talk Jewel Thief Adeben's Reign - Page 30

And Dark Seeker says...

Out of Character:: Come on guys I know its Christmas time and all and everyone is like more busy but we got to make a decision about this now.

18th Dec, 2010 - 6:33pm / Post ID: #

Super Heroes Talk Jewel Thief Adeben's Reign Comic / Anime PBP RPGs & Reviews - Page 30

Ok well we need to get to the airport and we need to get communications.

How many people need to be transported to the airport ?

Can we send the main bulk of the in one mode of transport and maybe a couple can try and source some communication gear.

Would they sell the devices we need at the airport ?

The important thing is to get some people to the airport to perhaps help the one flying there within the hour time frame.

> TOPIC: Super Heroes Talk - Jewel Thief: Adeben's Reign

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,