Super Heroes Talk - Jewel Thief: Adeben's Reign - Page 31 of 138

Shifter will show the attendant his badge - Page 31 - Comic / Anime PBP RPGs, Reviews - Posted: 21st Dec, 2010 - 4:13am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  « First of 138 pgs.  27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35  ...Latest (138) »
All Player Discussion Only for the current Scenario
Create / Edit Character Dice Dice Maps RPG Etiquette RPG Etiquette SRD GM Stats
19th Dec, 2010 - 4:32am / Post ID: #
Krusten

Character
Novice / Confused
Character Sheet

Super Heroes Talk - Jewel Thief: Adeben's Reign - Page 31

And Speed says...

Out of Character:: Shifter probably got a slight case of amnesia about how he got to the hotel. laugh.gif

All of us except Shifter needs to be transported, so lets go before Walcott goes without us!

Sponsored Links:
19th Dec, 2010 - 4:32am / Post ID: #

Reign Adebens Thief Jewel Talk Heroes Super

Out of Character:: I figure the GM will figure out most of that. We need to subtract whatever it costs from our funds. I am also thinking that we may need to buy tickets once we reach the airport. I doubt it will be as simple as, hey we got you, so we win.

Reconcile Edited: Oliron on 19th Dec, 2010 - 4:34am

Post Date: 19th Dec, 2010 - 6:58pm / Post ID: #

Super Heroes Talk - Jewel Thief: Adeben's Reign
A Friend

Super Heroes Talk - Jewel Thief: Adeben's Reign Reviews & RPGs PBP Anime / Comic

Try to not wreck my car. It is a sports car so it should hold 4 people comfortably maybe 5 if you cram in. smile.gif I will see you at the airport.

19th Dec, 2010 - 7:51pm / Post ID: #

Page 31 Reign Adebens Thief Jewel Talk Heroes Super

We'll just have to fit as Forge puts his hand out for the keys and starts his way towards the elevator.

"Come on we need to stop playing around and go after this guy."

Forge shakes his head thinking about how Batman would of handled this. He probably would have just jumped through the window and made his way to the batmobile and on the way to the airport by now. Forge feels even more like a loser now.

"Any of you guys know if Batman gives tips for newbie super heroes, I mean super losers?"

20th Dec, 2010 - 2:10am / Post ID: #

Reign Adebens Thief Jewel Talk Heroes Super

Thorn laughs at Forges joke as he follows him thinking " God lets get out of here.I will never stay at this chain of Hotels in the future."

He says "Lets get going then. I don't mind taking a cab if we all cant fit."

20th Dec, 2010 - 6:37pm / Post ID: #
Assassin

Character
Novice / Confused
Character Sheet

And Dark Seeker says...

Turns to Shifter,

"OK show them your badge and let's see if this guy checked in yet"

Turns to others,

"We need to get phones and then split up to see if he's like anywhere else in the airport"

Out of Character:: If he checked in he could be anywhere if he isn't waiting to get on board. Worst of all we don't want him looking at us standing here.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
20th Dec, 2010 - 10:29pm / Post ID: #
Krusten

Character
Novice / Confused
Character Sheet

Super Heroes Talk Jewel Thief Adeben's Reign - Page 31

And Speed says...

Out of Character:: When you get them at least get one with internet access like an iPhone or Blackberry so we can do some research if we need to.

Post Date: 21st Dec, 2010 - 4:13am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Super Heroes Talk Jewel Thief Adeben's Reign Comic / Anime PBP RPGs & Reviews - Page 31

Shifter will show the attendant his badge and ask her if Prof Wolcott has checked in yet. We need to know as we need to talk to him before he is allowed on the plane.

> TOPIC: Super Heroes Talk - Jewel Thief: Adeben's Reign

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,