Super Heroes Talk - Jewel Thief: Adeben's Reign - Page 32 of 138

"I'll take one please..." - Page 32 - Comic / Anime PBP RPGs, Reviews - Posted: 24th Dec, 2010 - 1:41am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  « First of 138 pgs.  28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36  ...Latest (138) »
All Player Discussion Only for the current Scenario
Create / Edit Character Dice Dice Maps RPG Etiquette RPG Etiquette SRD GM Stats
21st Dec, 2010 - 11:56am / Post ID: #

Super Heroes Talk - Jewel Thief: Adeben's Reign - Page 32

"Yeah we goofed again. Now we all went up to the airline counter. We need to stay at a distance and let just one person do their job in this case its just Shifter."

Sponsored Links:
21st Dec, 2010 - 7:16pm / Post ID: #

Reign Adebens Thief Jewel Talk Heroes Super

Thorn looks about the building to see if he can spot Walcott.

He then thinks maybe the destination maybe Egypt, so he looks at the display screens for the public to see when and where the next flights leaving for Egypt go from. Just in case Shifter doesn't get info from the counter.

21st Dec, 2010 - 9:51pm / Post ID: #
Assassin

Character
Novice / Confused
Character Sheet

Super Heroes Talk - Jewel Thief: Adeben's Reign Reviews & RPGs PBP Anime / Comic

And Dark Seeker says...

Out of Character: Just posted up our actions so let's see how it goes and then we can like plan the next action.

Crosses fingers hoping that this won't turn out to be bad in the airport.

21st Dec, 2010 - 11:14pm / Post ID: #

Page 32 Reign Adebens Thief Jewel Talk Heroes Super

Out of Character:: If we can afford it all of us should get phones with internee access because if we split up we can still get info we might need. Plus we need to make sure they use Bluetooth or earphones because we don't want to be walking around holding a phone. Oh, and the walkie talkie versions too so we don't waste money on ringing and calls.

Post Date: 22nd Dec, 2010 - 11:12pm / Post ID: #

Super Heroes Talk - Jewel Thief: Adeben's Reign
A Friend

Reign Adebens Thief Jewel Talk Heroes Super

Shifter will tell the lady that he will be sitting over there and for her to nod at him once the professor checks in. He will walk over to the indicated seat and wait. He will tell one of the others what he has found out and suggests they fan out through out the main entrances to see if anyone can see him entering.

23rd Dec, 2010 - 4:59am / Post ID: #

Super Heroes Talk - Jewel Thief: Adeben's Reign

Garrant nods in agreement and fans out.

Out of Character:: We know his flight number so we should be at that terminal. I still think we should get tickets. If he runs we will then be were he is trying to go.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
23rd Dec, 2010 - 8:04pm / Post ID: #

Super Heroes Talk Jewel Thief Adeben's Reign - Page 32

Agreed I think we all need communication so I would think we all buy phones.

Thorn fans out thinks maybe he should check the bathrooms in case Walcott is in there, but if we know the flight number we should know the area he will end up in. But all entrances should be watched as getting to him before he boards is important.

24th Dec, 2010 - 1:41am / Post ID: #

Super Heroes Talk Jewel Thief Adeben's Reign Comic / Anime PBP RPGs & Reviews - Page 32

"I'll take one please..."

Forge pulls out his wallet stuffed with a grand in it and hands the salesperson the $200 and then starts checking it out to see if he got his money worth.

> TOPIC: Super Heroes Talk - Jewel Thief: Adeben's Reign

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,