Super Heroes Talk - Jewel Thief: Adeben's Reign - Page 34 of 138

Out of Character:: I was thinking about that - Page 34 - Comic / Anime PBP RPGs, Reviews - Posted: 1st Jan, 2010 - 4:50am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  « First of 138 pgs.  30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38  ...Latest (138) »
All Player Discussion Only for the current Scenario
Create / Edit Character Dice Dice Maps RPG Etiquette RPG Etiquette SRD GM Stats
29th Dec, 2010 - 12:32am / Post ID: #

Super Heroes Talk - Jewel Thief: Adeben's Reign - Page 34

"I second that."

Forge says after hearing the conversation between Krusten and Thorn.

Out of Character:: Having these phones are cool now you an feel part of anything that is going on.

Sponsored Links:
29th Dec, 2010 - 1:02am / Post ID: #

Reign Adebens Thief Jewel Talk Heroes Super

Thorn says that he is happy to go if that is what the rest of the team wishes, he doesn't want to step on any toes by just saying he will go but is happy to do so.

Post Date: 29th Dec, 2010 - 1:55am / Post ID: #

Super Heroes Talk - Jewel Thief: Adeben's Reign
A Friend

Super Heroes Talk - Jewel Thief: Adeben's Reign Reviews & RPGs PBP Anime / Comic

Having someone inside to catch him if he checks in is a good way to go if he manages to give you the slip. IF you do catch him outside then we get a hold of him and take him someplace we can talk to him and not have to worry about him making zombies.

30th Dec, 2010 - 6:16am / Post ID: #

Page 34 Reign Adebens Thief Jewel Talk Heroes Super

Garrant buys a newspaper and sits down in the boarding area. He holds up the newspaper to hide his face. Taking only little peeks to watch the professors movement. When the moment comes "The Force" will be close and ready to leap into action.

31st Dec, 2010 - 2:35am / Post ID: #
Assassin

Character
Novice / Confused
Character Sheet

Reign Adebens Thief Jewel Talk Heroes Super

And Dark Seeker says...

Out of Character:: Hayden dude its in your hands to tell us how you going to deal with this but if I were you I would just back off because we don't want to cause a scene. Is Shifter going to whip out his badge and then like try to be the police? Alright so like if you do that then what because I don't think Walcott will just try to be all calm and happy about it.

Post Date: 31st Dec, 2010 - 3:55am / Post ID: #

A Friend

That is what I was thinking. Let me go up to him and flash my badge at him. Ask him politely to come with me as I have some questions to ask him. smile.gif

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
1st Jan, 2010 - 12:37am / Post ID: #

Super Heroes Talk Jewel Thief Adeben's Reign - Page 34

Out of Character:: And when he says no what are you going to do?

Forge leaves where he was searching and makes his way to the Egyptian airline area but not so obvious just standing around waiting to see what might be needed.

"I will be in the background, I can tell you if anyone is coming to aide him or whatever".

Out of Character:: Thinks a bit...

Couldn't Oliron use his power to slip that ring off of his finger?

1st Jan, 2010 - 4:50am / Post ID: #

Super Heroes Talk Jewel Thief Adeben's Reign Comic / Anime PBP RPGs & Reviews - Page 34

Out of Character:: I was thinking about that but the ring itself probably has powers of some kind and can resist mine. I doubt the GM will let it be that easy, not his style really you know.

> TOPIC: Super Heroes Talk - Jewel Thief: Adeben's Reign

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,