Super Heroes Talk - Jewel Thief: Adeben's Reign - Page 35 of 138

I posted the fire distraction because we don't - Page 35 - Comic / Anime PBP RPGs, Reviews - Posted: 4th Jan, 2011 - 11:03pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  « First of 138 pgs.  31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39  ...Latest (138) »
All Player Discussion Only for the current Scenario
Create / Edit Character Dice Dice Maps RPG Etiquette RPG Etiquette SRD GM Stats
Post Date: 2nd Jan, 2010 - 4:03am / Post ID: #

Super Heroes Talk - Jewel Thief: Adeben's Reign
A Friend

Super Heroes Talk - Jewel Thief: Adeben's Reign - Page 35

If he says No then I will be a bit more forceful. smile.gif I am hoping that he will more likely to not resist me.

Sponsored Links:
2nd Jan, 2010 - 7:38am / Post ID: #

Reign Adebens Thief Jewel Talk Heroes Super

Sorry have been away for a couple of days...

I send a group message on the communication devices ie a text massage to the group that he I think is heading for the Egyptian counter etc.

Thorn then will follow the person he thinks is the Prof and update any movements if the change from the current location.

4th Jan, 2011 - 12:14am / Post ID: #
Assassin

Character
Novice / Confused
Character Sheet

Super Heroes Talk - Jewel Thief: Adeben's Reign Reviews & RPGs PBP Anime / Comic

And Dark Seeker says...

Out of Character:: Hey I did like totally try to post but hen I came here it was a blank page sometimes or some error message but I guess it all good now. Alright so he's there now what are we like doing now.

Hayden we can just talk we have like bluetooth or whatever.

Kntoran how forceful are we talking about because if he uses that ring its going to be total hell for all of us.

Post Date: 4th Jan, 2011 - 3:01am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Page 35 Reign Adebens Thief Jewel Talk Heroes Super

My first thing will be to get a hold of his bag and tell him he needs to come with me. As I move towards a more quieter part of the airport. I will direct my attention on him and his bag. I will check to see if he has a ring on. IF he does I will kindly ask him to remove his ring and place it in his pocket.

4th Jan, 2011 - 3:44am / Post ID: #
Krusten

Character
Novice / Confused
Character Sheet

Reign Adebens Thief Jewel Talk Heroes Super

And Speed says...

I wish I could help you guys more but Walcott seeing me will just make things worse so I'll just stay in the background and give backup as you need. Just remember I'm fast so if you need me to catch him I can so long as one of you take care of any zombies he creates.

4th Jan, 2011 - 3:49am / Post ID: #

Hey I know what we can do. I can cause a fire in the toilets then they will have to evacuate everyone. When we get Walcott on the outside then we can nab him.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
4th Jan, 2011 - 4:59am / Post ID: #

Super Heroes Talk Jewel Thief Adeben's Reign - Page 35

I do like Forges idea a distraction will allow us to get close to Walcott with out attracting to much attention.

We do need to get hold of him but cant draw the security to us so that would provide good cover....

4th Jan, 2011 - 11:03pm / Post ID: #
Assassin

Character
Novice / Confused
Character Sheet

Super Heroes Talk Jewel Thief Adeben's Reign Comic / Anime PBP RPGs & Reviews - Page 35

And Dark Seeker says...

I posted the fire distraction because we don't like need security and stuff on our backs when we try to hold Walcott.

> TOPIC: Super Heroes Talk - Jewel Thief: Adeben's Reign

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,