Super Heroes Talk - Jewel Thief: Adeben's Reign - Page 36 of 138

Out of Character:: That's kind of - Page 36 - Comic / Anime PBP RPGs, Reviews - Posted: 6th Jan, 2011 - 12:25pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  « First of 138 pgs.  32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40  ...Latest (138) »
All Player Discussion Only for the current Scenario
Create / Edit Character Dice Dice Maps RPG Etiquette RPG Etiquette SRD GM Stats
5th Jan, 2011 - 12:04am / Post ID: #
Krusten

Character
Novice / Confused
Character Sheet

Super Heroes Talk - Jewel Thief: Adeben's Reign - Page 36

And Speed says...

Out of Character:: Maybe this won't matter but aren't they going to pick up Forge on their security cameras? If they do won't that mean all of us will be implicated?

Krusten is so afraid about this whole situation.

Sponsored Links:
5th Jan, 2011 - 1:41am / Post ID: #

Reign Adebens Thief Jewel Talk Heroes Super

Out of Character:: You're thinking of all th details Krusten. Let's hope the GM didn't think of that too but then again knowing JB he will make sure all the cameras pick us up. Maybe our phones are tapped too. Most we can do now is wait and see.

Heading to the toilets Forge makes sure no one is in there and then starts spreading flames everywhere.

6th Jan, 2011 - 12:09am / Post ID: #
Assassin

Character
Novice / Confused
Character Sheet

Super Heroes Talk - Jewel Thief: Adeben's Reign Reviews & RPGs PBP Anime / Comic

And Dark Seeker says...

Out of Character:: Sorry I wasn't specific about your moves Pundit. I'm not really good with words and like totally forget out things. Does anyone else that will be active like to be leader? probably they can do a better job?

In Character:: Watches in the background hoping that none of the security ties him to the fire. Even if he didn't start it the idea of cameras and stuff might put him with his buds.

Out of Character:: Dudes I'm like thinking we're making so many mistakes. We're like super heroes but running around avoiding the security and stuff. Maybe we're like the underground type of super heroes rolleyes.gif

6th Jan, 2011 - 3:35am / Post ID: #

Page 36 Reign Adebens Thief Jewel Talk Heroes Super

Out of Character: No need to apologize Play you did good.

"If no one is reacting enough perhaps then a tiger running through the airport might get everyone jumpy? What do you say Shifter?"

He hears silence on hi phone and chuckles to himself a bit.

Post Date: 6th Jan, 2011 - 3:41am / Post ID: #

Super Heroes Talk - Jewel Thief: Adeben's Reign
A Friend

Reign Adebens Thief Jewel Talk Heroes Super

Someone needs to post that I approach the Professor and ask him to step over to the chairs with me after showing him my badge as I have some questions to ask of him. I doubt that there are any cameras inside the bathroom but there can be cameras watching to see who enters or exits a bathroom.

6th Jan, 2011 - 7:40am / Post ID: #

Super Heroes Talk - Jewel Thief: Adeben's Reign

Out of Character::Ok if Shifter is going to get the Prof then the panic has to be driven up. I suggest that we maybe start saying that it is a bomb or terrorist action and if others start to say the same thing which they will it will spark a panic and gives us a chance to grab the prof with not many people seeing.
Chinese whispers on a big scale.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
6th Jan, 2011 - 8:15am / Post ID: #

Super Heroes Talk Jewel Thief Adeben's Reign - Page 36

Out of Character:: I think this is getting way off track. Originally Shifter was going to talk with him. Now we have fires going off in the place and suggestions of causing a bomb scare. This is not how super heroes go about doing stuff. We are acting like villains.

Just let Shifter talk to him or at least give that a chance before we start a stampede that may kill an innocent person.

6th Jan, 2011 - 12:25pm / Post ID: #
Krusten

Character
Novice / Confused
Character Sheet

Super Heroes Talk Jewel Thief Adeben's Reign Comic / Anime PBP RPGs & Reviews - Page 36

And Speed says...

Out of Character:: That's kind of what I'm thinking. I don't know if we'll get out of this whole thing without having our characters end up in some jail somewhere and Walcott escaping.

> TOPIC: Super Heroes Talk - Jewel Thief: Adeben's Reign

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,