Super Heroes Talk - Jewel Thief: Adeben's Reign - Page 37 of 138

Out of Character:: I am going to pass on the - Page 37 - Comic / Anime PBP RPGs, Reviews - Posted: 11th Jan, 2011 - 5:57am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  « First of 138 pgs.  33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41  ...Latest (138) »
All Player Discussion Only for the current Scenario
Create / Edit Character Dice Dice Maps RPG Etiquette RPG Etiquette SRD GM Stats
6th Jan, 2011 - 7:58pm / Post ID: #

Super Heroes Talk - Jewel Thief: Adeben's Reign - Page 37

Ok thats a fair point. I will just sit back and watch Shifter going to talk to the Prof.

Ready to try and do anything if things take a turn for the worse. So I will be aware of keeping a look out for others approaching them.

Sponsored Links:
7th Jan, 2011 - 2:11am / Post ID: #

Reign Adebens Thief Jewel Talk Heroes Super

"If there are any problems, don't worry... I'll take the blame for it. Let's just get Walcott and the ring or whatever else we have to do."

Forge heads for the outside of the airport hoping no one puts him as doing it.

7th Jan, 2011 - 7:15pm / Post ID: #
Assassin

Character
Novice / Confused
Character Sheet

Super Heroes Talk - Jewel Thief: Adeben's Reign Reviews & RPGs PBP Anime / Comic

And Dark Seeker says...

Alright dudes I've posted up what we're all doing. If anyone else like wants to post up for us I don't mind turning it over cause we need to get this right and I'm thinking too much not like a super hero.

7th Jan, 2011 - 7:33pm / Post ID: #

Page 37 Reign Adebens Thief Jewel Talk Heroes Super

Out of Character:: I think your doing fine, being party leader can be stressful and tough. I understand how you feel, I have been in that same boat before, more than once. I think we as the players need to be definite in what our actions are and include all the details we can. That is going to translate over to a smoother post for the party leader I think.

One thing ids that you did not mention I was reading a newspaper and using that to cover my identity. The way it reads right now could be misunderstood that we are all just kind of standing around watching the professor. This leaves it open for the GM to say that he sees us and is spooked.

We just need to be more detailed in our actions is all, and think like super heros not villains.

11th Jan, 2011 - 3:08am / Post ID: #
Assassin

Character
Novice / Confused
Character Sheet

Reign Adebens Thief Jewel Talk Heroes Super

And Dark Seeker says...

Out of Character:: Cool thanks Oliron but I really prefer for someone else to like take over. You got a better handle on this, do you want to do it or maybe Hayden?

Stays in the back watching what's happening. Whispers to Shifter,

"He might try to use the ring on you don't go with him anywhere!"

Post Date: 11th Jan, 2011 - 3:38am / Post ID: #

Super Heroes Talk - Jewel Thief: Adeben's Reign
A Friend

Super Heroes Talk - Jewel Thief: Adeben's Reign

Shifter will walk with the Professor towards the lounge area. HE will look at all of the others and indicate for them to start heading that way too. We need to get the ring from the professor and make sure that he misses his flight.

Once in the lounge Shifter will ask that the professor set down his tote and remove all jewelry from his body. IF he ask why Shifter will explain that security footage from the hotel he was staying at showed him using some type of jewelry to control people and that type of weapon is illegal. We need to search him and his bag to make sure this weapon is not taken out of country.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
11th Jan, 2011 - 4:21am / Post ID: #

Super Heroes Talk Jewel Thief Adeben's Reign - Page 37

Out of Character:: I tried the dice link for this game but it keeps sending me to the wrong page. I used another source and got a 56 so its not bad for me I hope.

11th Jan, 2011 - 5:57am / Post ID: #

Super Heroes Talk Jewel Thief Adeben's Reign Comic / Anime PBP RPGs & Reviews - Page 37

Out of Character:: I am going to pass on the party leader at least for now. Hopefully someone else can pick it up. I could do it but last time I tried did not end well. I'd rather let someone else have a go at it.

Garrant sits still and quite not far from Shifter and the professor. He waits listening into the conversation, ready to act if need be.

> TOPIC: Super Heroes Talk - Jewel Thief: Adeben's Reign

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,