Super Heroes Talk - Jewel Thief: Adeben's Reign - Page 38 of 138

Krusten hesitates for a second remember her - Page 38 - Comic / Anime PBP RPGs, Reviews - Posted: 14th Jan, 2011 - 3:40am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  « First of 138 pgs.  34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42  ...Latest (138) »
All Player Discussion Only for the current Scenario
Create / Edit Character Dice Dice Maps RPG Etiquette RPG Etiquette SRD GM Stats
11th Jan, 2011 - 11:46pm / Post ID: #
Krusten

Character
Novice / Confused
Character Sheet

Super Heroes Talk - Jewel Thief: Adeben's Reign - Page 38

And Speed says...

Krusten just looks on and waits. She agrees that Walcott shouldn't be trusted anywhere else but she doesn't say anything sh just shakes her head as though someone could see her agreeing.

"Shifter, can you tell if he is actually wearing the ring?"

Sponsored Links:
12th Jan, 2011 - 1:48am / Post ID: #

Reign Adebens Thief Jewel Talk Heroes Super

Out of Character:: Don't see anything more to do lets find out what happened now from Shifter's actions and go from there.

Forge continues to look inconspicuous.

12th Jan, 2011 - 9:49pm / Post ID: #
Assassin

Character
Novice / Confused
Character Sheet

Super Heroes Talk - Jewel Thief: Adeben's Reign Reviews & RPGs PBP Anime / Comic

And Dark Seeker says...

Out of Character: OK dudes just posted our actions. I haven't heard from Hayden in awhile but I ain't waiting anymore.

12th Jan, 2011 - 11:47pm / Post ID: #

Page 38 Reign Adebens Thief Jewel Talk Heroes Super

Out of Character:: Play you posted that up good. Its cool that you put everything that Shifter was going to do because its fairly detailed on Kntoran's part and I was hoping you didn't miss that. I bet this is going to turn out to be a real mess because I don't see Walcott just handing over the ring.

"Krusten, you better standby in case he runs. Do you sense any danger?"

13th Jan, 2011 - 12:08am / Post ID: #
Assassin

Character
Novice / Confused
Character Sheet

Reign Adebens Thief Jewel Talk Heroes Super

And Dark Seeker says...

Out of Character: Thanks dude! I did try to get it in all there. After this whole thing we should like discuss how we should act as super heroes so we don't do anything that makes us look like the villains.

14th Jan, 2011 - 1:32am / Post ID: #
Assassin

Character
Novice / Confused
Character Sheet

Super Heroes Talk - Jewel Thief: Adeben's Reign

And Dark Seeker says...

Ok guys let's rush in and help out Shifter before the whole place turns into one big zombieland parade. Krusten you can probably be the first to reach there. Garrant see if you can move his ring off his finger or at least move him with it to the floor.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 14th Jan, 2011 - 3:36am / Post ID: #

Super Heroes Talk - Jewel Thief: Adeben's Reign
A Friend

Super Heroes Talk Jewel Thief Adeben's Reign - Page 38

KNtoran rolled a 100 faced dice 1 times because to avoid ring in super hero and obtained 55

Shifter will grab the professors hand and forcibly remove the ring from his finger. While doing this he will tell the professor that he made the wrong move. Shifter will tell his friend to get in here and deal with any person that is turned against us. But try not to kill anyone.

14th Jan, 2011 - 3:40am / Post ID: #
Krusten

Character
Novice / Confused
Character Sheet

Super Heroes Talk Jewel Thief Adeben's Reign Comic / Anime PBP RPGs & Reviews - Page 38

And Speed says...

Krusten hesitates for a second remember her last encounter with Walcott but seeing Shifter in distress she hesitates no more and runs inside using her super speed to help.

> TOPIC: Super Heroes Talk - Jewel Thief: Adeben's Reign

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,