Super Heroes Talk - Jewel Thief: Adeben's Reign - Page 39 of 138

Krusten tries to use her sense of danger to - Page 39 - Comic / Anime PBP RPGs, Reviews - Posted: 17th Jan, 2011 - 3:16am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  « First of 138 pgs.  35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43  ...Latest (138) »
All Player Discussion Only for the current Scenario
Create / Edit Character Dice Dice Maps RPG Etiquette RPG Etiquette SRD GM Stats
14th Jan, 2011 - 6:31am / Post ID: #

Super Heroes Talk - Jewel Thief: Adeben's Reign - Page 39

Garrant sees that the professor is being subdued. He thinks about using his powers to help immobilize the man but instantly remembers the shattered door.
Garrant had only tried to force the lock and somehow cracked the whole door. The Force wonders if something similar might not happen to the professor.

Instead he drops the paper he had been reading right next to Shifter and the professor.
The Force then leaps at the professor as he tries to blind Shifter. Doing a football like tackle, trying to bring the professor to the ground.

1d100 = 45

Sponsored Links:
15th Jan, 2011 - 3:37am / Post ID: #

Reign Adebens Thief Jewel Talk Heroes Super

Forge thinks there is enough help in there so he chooses to wait by the door and let his friends know of any strange activity happening.

15th Jan, 2011 - 11:45pm / Post ID: #
Assassin

Character
Novice / Confused
Character Sheet

Super Heroes Talk - Jewel Thief: Adeben's Reign Reviews & RPGs PBP Anime / Comic

And Dark Seeker says...

Out of Character: Alright I added our actions. I haven't seen Hayden in like a really long time. If he doesn't turn up soon he might have something like bad happen to his character.

16th Jan, 2011 - 1:02am / Post ID: #

Page 39 Reign Adebens Thief Jewel Talk Heroes Super

Out of Character:: Hopefully JB won't notice and he'll return in time.

Forge looks left to right and back again. He is really anxious about all that's happening and hopes it ends soon and they can get out of the airport.

16th Jan, 2011 - 11:52pm / Post ID: #

Reign Adebens Thief Jewel Talk Heroes Super

This is going to get rough. I'm not suggesting anything to get us in more trouble so I don't know what to tell you guys. Do we reveal our identities as super heroes?

17th Jan, 2011 - 1:43am / Post ID: #
Assassin

Character
Novice / Confused
Character Sheet

Super Heroes Talk - Jewel Thief: Adeben's Reign

And Dark Seeker says...

Out of Character:: No doubt this is going to be a tough one to get us out. You guys just tell me what you want to do and I'll post the actions.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 17th Jan, 2011 - 2:24am / Post ID: #

Super Heroes Talk - Jewel Thief: Adeben's Reign
A Friend

Super Heroes Talk Jewel Thief Adeben's Reign - Page 39

Shifter will look at the people gathering around and calmly say we are not thieves. My team and I are assisting the police with the recent theft from the museum. This man here has taken some items that do not belong to him therefore I believe that he is the true thief. I would ask that you people stand clear for there is no telling what other objects of harm this man has upon his body. He has caused some people to fall under some spell making them his slaves.

Shifter will remove the attache case from the professor to. As Airport security staff arrive Shifter will show them his badge and also tell the security to check with the airline representative that he talked to before the professor arrived.

17th Jan, 2011 - 3:16am / Post ID: #
Krusten

Character
Novice / Confused
Character Sheet

Super Heroes Talk Jewel Thief Adeben's Reign Comic / Anime PBP RPGs & Reviews - Page 39

And Speed says...

Krusten tries to use her sense of danger to find out if any of the people around are under the influence of the ring or might attack any of us.

> TOPIC: Super Heroes Talk - Jewel Thief: Adeben's Reign

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,