Super Heroes Talk - Jewel Thief: Adeben's Reign - Page 40 of 138

Out of Character:: My action will be pretty - Page 40 - Comic / Anime PBP RPGs, Reviews - Posted: 20th Jan, 2011 - 7:30am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  « First of 138 pgs.  36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44  ...Latest (138) »
All Player Discussion Only for the current Scenario
Create / Edit Character Dice Dice Maps RPG Etiquette RPG Etiquette SRD GM Stats
18th Jan, 2011 - 1:05am / Post ID: #

Super Heroes Talk - Jewel Thief: Adeben's Reign - Page 40

Forge looks on as Shifter tries to explain his case. He whispers,

"Shifter is that a real badge? If it is give me a nod."

Out of Character:: Last we need is airport security coming to check for fake stuff. The police will be here too for sure. What about those guys you were in the interrogation room with? Maybe you can give them a call.

Sponsored Links:
18th Jan, 2011 - 9:14am / Post ID: #

Reign Adebens Thief Jewel Talk Heroes Super

The Force will continue to hold Walcot in place. Making sure to keep Walcot from doing any funny stuff (pinned and restrained).

Garrant looks up at the gathering faces, "Please people we are obviously not robbing this man. Please wait for security, they're on their way."

Reconcile Edited: Oliron on 18th Jan, 2011 - 9:15am

19th Jan, 2011 - 12:19am / Post ID: #

Super Heroes Talk - Jewel Thief: Adeben's Reign Reviews & RPGs PBP Anime / Comic

Out of Character:: Alright Play let's get going its time already to see what happens with this crowd no sense in delaying.

20th Jan, 2011 - 1:54am / Post ID: #

Page 40 Reign Adebens Thief Jewel Talk Heroes Super

Out of Character:: Yikes, Play hasn't been here in time to post what we need to do so now we got one of JB's not in our favor kind of storyline. Someone want to post for us?

Post Date: 20th Jan, 2011 - 2:22am / Post ID: #

Super Heroes Talk - Jewel Thief: Adeben's Reign
A Friend

Reign Adebens Thief Jewel Talk Heroes Super

Go ahead and post for us so that we can continue with the story. I guess we have to do something else now that the story has continued.

20th Jan, 2011 - 3:58am / Post ID: #

Out of Character: What we wanted to do doesn't apply anymore because now we have the people already in our face and security is asking for our IDs. I'm still by the door so I think its just you guys with Walcott.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 20th Jan, 2011 - 4:05am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Super Heroes Talk Jewel Thief Adeben's Reign - Page 40

Ok I will think of something and post it tomorrow for my actions. I just am not in the thinking frame of mind right no. smile.gif

20th Jan, 2011 - 7:30am / Post ID: #

Super Heroes Talk Jewel Thief Adeben's Reign Comic / Anime PBP RPGs & Reviews - Page 40

Out of Character:: My action will be pretty much the same. Garrant will try and convince the crowd that they are not thieves by using logic. He will try and stall until security arrives and will produce ID once they do.

> TOPIC: Super Heroes Talk - Jewel Thief: Adeben's Reign

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,