Super Heroes Talk - Jewel Thief: Adeben's Reign - Page 41 of 138

Out of Character:: Dudes sorry to be out but - Page 41 - Comic / Anime PBP RPGs, Reviews - Posted: 23rd Jan, 2011 - 1:03am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  « First of 138 pgs.  37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45  ...Latest (138) »
All Player Discussion Only for the current Scenario
Create / Edit Character Dice Dice Maps RPG Etiquette RPG Etiquette SRD GM Stats
Post Date: 21st Jan, 2011 - 12:49am / Post ID: #

Super Heroes Talk - Jewel Thief: Adeben's Reign
A Friend

Super Heroes Talk - Jewel Thief: Adeben's Reign - Page 41

Shifter will show his ID and tell the security that he is investigating the museum robbery and that investigation led to this man, points to the professor. When I asked him about his roll in the robbery and asked to see his hands he tried to use some type of weapon on me. So I took him down and removed the weapon from his hands. I believe the weapon to be stolen from the museum by this man and his partners who ever they be. I will gladly wait here with you till the police show up so they can learn of what I have found out.

These other people work with me and they were helping me out concerned about my safety. Shifter points out his fellow super heros who are in the room with him.

For my Charisma roll: KNtoran rolled a 100 faced dice 1 times because talking to security and obtained 31

Reconcile Edited: KNtoran on 21st Jan, 2011 - 12:53am

Sponsored Links:
21st Jan, 2011 - 1:19am / Post ID: #

Reign Adebens Thief Jewel Talk Heroes Super

Out of Character:: That is a real cool plan so I hope it works and I don't see Play or the others so I will add that now and hope he returns to take over because I don't care for that 'job'.

Post Date: 21st Jan, 2011 - 2:53am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Super Heroes Talk - Jewel Thief: Adeben's Reign Reviews & RPGs PBP Anime / Comic

If that does not work then we will have to think of something else to try. Either way I now have the ring. smile.gif

22nd Jan, 2011 - 2:17am / Post ID: #

Page 41 Reign Adebens Thief Jewel Talk Heroes Super

Everything is in our favor right now. Do you have handcuffs to put on this guy? If you don't borrow it from security and lets get out of here!

22nd Jan, 2011 - 6:35am / Post ID: #

Reign Adebens Thief Jewel Talk Heroes Super

Out of Character:: I don't see how this could have played out better. Unless someone were to use the professors ticket and see who is waiting for him on the other side. This trail leads somewhere and if Walcot doesn't tell us anything we are stumped again. At least we have the ring though.

23rd Jan, 2011 - 12:16am / Post ID: #

Out of Character:: You got that right but we need to get out of the airport. With this and them checking around about the fire we don't want to get involved in that.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
23rd Jan, 2011 - 12:35am / Post ID: #
Krusten

Character
Novice / Confused
Character Sheet

Super Heroes Talk Jewel Thief Adeben's Reign - Page 41

And Speed says...

Tries hard to keep from laughing at Walcott and his silly stories. She wants to get in his face but she tries to keep her cool by stepping outside and waiting for the rest of guys to decide what they want to do next.

23rd Jan, 2011 - 1:03am / Post ID: #
Assassin

Character
Novice / Confused
Character Sheet

Super Heroes Talk Jewel Thief Adeben's Reign Comic / Anime PBP RPGs & Reviews - Page 41

And Dark Seeker says...

Out of Character:: Dudes sorry to be out but at least my character didn't die like in medieval rolleyes.gif. Just say like what you want to do now and I'll post it up.

> TOPIC: Super Heroes Talk - Jewel Thief: Adeben's Reign

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,