Super Heroes Talk - Jewel Thief: Adeben's Reign - Page 42 of 138

Out of Character: Same for me, I can go with - Page 42 - Comic / Anime PBP RPGs, Reviews - Posted: 27th Jan, 2011 - 12:14am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  « First of 138 pgs.  38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46  ...Latest (138) »
All Player Discussion Only for the current Scenario
Create / Edit Character Dice Dice Maps RPG Etiquette RPG Etiquette SRD GM Stats
Post Date: 23rd Jan, 2011 - 6:02pm / Post ID: #

Super Heroes Talk - Jewel Thief: Adeben's Reign
A Friend

Super Heroes Talk - Jewel Thief: Adeben's Reign - Page 42

I think we need to take the professor and take him down to the police station.

Shifter will place the ring in his pocket and tell the others to get a hold of the professor. Shifter will tell the airport security thanks. He will pick up the professors attache case and say lets go. He will lead the way out of the airport. He will make sure to tell the airline lady thanks. We will place the professor in the back of shifters car with the strongest of us to maintain control over him. Shifter will get in to drive letting everyone know that we are heading downtown to the police station.

Sponsored Links:
23rd Jan, 2011 - 7:43pm / Post ID: #

Reign Adebens Thief Jewel Talk Heroes Super

Garrant has a feeling of satisfaction, "We got him."
Garrant smiles at the group casually.
He follows suite with the rest, helping out were he is needed.

"I'm hungry anyone want to stop and get something to eat while they interrogate this guy. It could be a while, Shifter you want me to bring you something?", The force feels his stomach growling.

Post Date: 24th Jan, 2011 - 2:11am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Super Heroes Talk - Jewel Thief: Adeben's Reign Reviews & RPGs PBP Anime / Comic

Yeah stop by a steak restaurant and get me a nice steak rare. smile.gif I could really use one right now. oh and a side salad with no dressing.

24th Jan, 2011 - 8:51pm / Post ID: #
Assassin

Character
Novice / Confused
Character Sheet

Page 42 Reign Adebens Thief Jewel Talk Heroes Super

And Dark Seeker says...

Out of Character:: Dudes I don't know if you were just kidding around about the food thing but I added it in so lets see how this goes now.

Post Date: 25th Jan, 2011 - 2:14am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Reign Adebens Thief Jewel Talk Heroes Super

smile.gif I think the food thing is a nice touch. Who is riding with Shifter on the way down to the police station?

26th Jan, 2011 - 2:52am / Post ID: #
Krusten

Character
Novice / Confused
Character Sheet

And Speed says...

"No way am I going to be in the same car as that guy!"

She points to Walcott with a crossed face.

Out of Character: I don't mind taking a taxi or whatever. You stronger guys can keep your grip on him.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
26th Jan, 2011 - 6:11am / Post ID: #

Super Heroes Talk Jewel Thief Adeben's Reign - Page 42

Out of Character:: I'll ride with and hold him if it is needed. I could also drive or take a cab it's completely up to the party leader. It isn't that I don't care it's just easier I think to let the leader decide where I am best suited.

27th Jan, 2011 - 12:14am / Post ID: #

Super Heroes Talk Jewel Thief Adeben's Reign Comic / Anime PBP RPGs & Reviews - Page 42

Out of Character: Same for me, I can go with Krusten or with you guys. I don't think we should stop for anything to eat though that will just give another excuse for JB to give us trouble.

> TOPIC: Super Heroes Talk - Jewel Thief: Adeben's Reign

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,