Super Heroes Talk - Jewel Thief: Adeben's Reign - Page 44 of 138

Out of Character:: I think someone is going - Page 44 - Comic / Anime PBP RPGs, Reviews - Posted: 5th Feb, 2011 - 11:33pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  « First of 138 pgs.  40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48  ...Latest (138) »
All Player Discussion Only for the current Scenario
Create / Edit Character Dice Dice Maps RPG Etiquette RPG Etiquette SRD GM Stats
1st Feb, 2011 - 11:29am / Post ID: #
Krusten

Character
Novice / Confused
Character Sheet

Super Heroes Talk - Jewel Thief: Adeben's Reign - Page 44

And Speed says...

Now that we have our phones someone gives Krusten a call. She tells the cab driver to drive up near to the van so she can have a better look. She also uses her danger sense to find out what we're up against.

Sponsored Links:
1st Feb, 2011 - 5:29pm / Post ID: #
Assassin

Character
Novice / Confused
Character Sheet

Reign Adebens Thief Jewel Talk Heroes Super

And Dark Seeker says...

What did I say? This was just too easy. We dpon't have guns do we so we're going to like get off this highway now and find some kind of level playing ground for these goons.

2nd Feb, 2011 - 11:39pm / Post ID: #
Assassin

Character
Novice / Confused
Character Sheet

Super Heroes Talk - Jewel Thief: Adeben's Reign Reviews & RPGs PBP Anime / Comic

And Dark Seeker says...

Out of Character: GM needs Kntoran's roll but he hasn't replied here in awhile, I don't like want to wait too long cause JB will just continue the story and when he does that its not for us. Anyways I think I have like one more day or should I post now?

3rd Feb, 2011 - 11:16pm / Post ID: #
Assassin

Character
Novice / Confused
Character Sheet

Page 44 Reign Adebens Thief Jewel Talk Heroes Super

And Dark Seeker says...

I posted now that I know Kntoran's connection is out and no sense like waiting anymore then the game turns sour for us.

5th Feb, 2011 - 12:28am / Post ID: #
Krusten

Character
Novice / Confused
Character Sheet

Reign Adebens Thief Jewel Talk Heroes Super

And Speed says...

Krusten becomes very worried and tells the cab driver to back away from the van. She lets her friends know what is going on,

"They have guns, they have guns!"

Krusten shouts loud as the cab driver has a shocked look on his face.

Out of Character:: We need to get off the highway before it turns nasty.

5th Feb, 2011 - 6:13am / Post ID: #

Super Heroes Talk - Jewel Thief: Adeben's Reign

"They have guns Shifter, possibly AK-47s. I am not sure how many men but there are several. I think we better dodge them, I foresaw our car flipping very soon.", Garrant says hurriedly but calmly.

He checks to see if his door is locked and makes sure it is not. His idea is to force the door from the car and ride it off into the street. He then might be able to use his powers to stop the car from flipping. Garrant remains stationary though showing no signs that he is aware of the van. He waits until he is sure there is no other option. Waiting until right before he saw the car flipping in his vision.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
5th Feb, 2011 - 10:04pm / Post ID: #

Super Heroes Talk Jewel Thief Adeben's Reign - Page 44

After hearing what Krusten and Garrant all Forge does is looks at Shifter and says,

"Step on it!"

Out of Character:: We can't afford a fire fight on the highway not with ak-47s.

"Shifter, this is a fast car, can you out run them?"

5th Feb, 2011 - 11:33pm / Post ID: #

Super Heroes Talk Jewel Thief Adeben's Reign Comic / Anime PBP RPGs & Reviews - Page 44

Out of Character:: I think someone is going to have to play KNtoran or ask the GM to role play him. Kind of tough since he is playing such an important role right now.

> TOPIC: Super Heroes Talk - Jewel Thief: Adeben's Reign

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,