Super Heroes Talk - Jewel Thief: Adeben's Reign - Page 45 of 138

Out of Character: We died in FE and WOM, I - Page 45 - Comic / Anime PBP RPGs, Reviews - Posted: 8th Feb, 2011 - 11:41pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  « First of 138 pgs.  41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49  ...Latest (138) »
All Player Discussion Only for the current Scenario
Create / Edit Character Dice Dice Maps RPG Etiquette RPG Etiquette SRD GM Stats
6th Feb, 2011 - 12:28am / Post ID: #
Assassin

Character
Novice / Confused
Character Sheet

Super Heroes Talk - Jewel Thief: Adeben's Reign - Page 45

And Dark Seeker says...

Out of Character:: I told JB he wasn't around to give me the roll plus I think he like knows the reason so its up to him how he wants to do that. Should I like post now or does someone want to do something more?

Sponsored Links:
6th Feb, 2011 - 2:08am / Post ID: #

Reign Adebens Thief Jewel Talk Heroes Super

Out of Character: I think having Shifter driving as fast as he can to get away from them is the best move. Maybe we can also call the police and let them know we're n our way with Walcott and we're also being tagged.

6th Feb, 2011 - 11:35pm / Post ID: #
Assassin

Character
Novice / Confused
Character Sheet

Super Heroes Talk - Jewel Thief: Adeben's Reign Reviews & RPGs PBP Anime / Comic

And Dark Seeker says...

Out of Character:: Wow I totally thought Kntroan would have been here by now. Anyways I'll like have to the dirty and run his character for him to get us out of this.

7th Feb, 2011 - 7:26pm / Post ID: #

Page 45 Reign Adebens Thief Jewel Talk Heroes Super

1d100 = 84, 1d100 = 23

Out of Character:: Whoops sorry about that guys, I did not think I was going to have to try this. It was only supposed to be a last resort kind of thing. Anyways I hope this works and I don't end up as a pancake. Maybe I can use my powers on the van instead of our car, if I'm still alive. I think with the chaos I caused made it so you guys will be safe for now but I'm soon to be out of the fight too, any ideas?

Reconcile Edited: Oliron on 7th Feb, 2011 - 7:28pm

7th Feb, 2011 - 7:39pm / Post ID: #
Krusten

Character
Novice / Confused
Character Sheet

Reign Adebens Thief Jewel Talk Heroes Super

And Speed says...

Krusten watches in shock! She can hardly say anything. She wonders if she gets out of the cab now and starts running if she can catch up but probably not.

Out of Character: Maybe if you did use your metal powers on their van and guns that would of save you some damage. Hope you guys make it through.

8th Feb, 2011 - 1:26am / Post ID: #
Assassin

Character
Novice / Confused
Character Sheet

Super Heroes Talk - Jewel Thief: Adeben's Reign

And Dark Seeker says...

Assassin looks at Garrant with a surprised face. he loses himself for a second and yells out some words mom used to tell him he should never say. He then braces himself for any kind of impact.

Out of Character:: When Pundit posts I'll add add our actions.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
8th Feb, 2011 - 9:10pm / Post ID: #

Super Heroes Talk Jewel Thief Adeben's Reign - Page 45

Out of Character:: Nothing really for me to do in this situation so I'll just hand on to Walcott and make sure he doesn't try to use this to escape somehow.

8th Feb, 2011 - 11:41pm / Post ID: #
Assassin

Character
Novice / Confused
Character Sheet

Super Heroes Talk Jewel Thief Adeben's Reign Comic / Anime PBP RPGs & Reviews - Page 45

And Dark Seeker says...

Out of Character: We died in FE and WOM, I hope we don't end up dying in BASH too! I just posted rolls so good luck everyone.

> TOPIC: Super Heroes Talk - Jewel Thief: Adeben's Reign

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,