Super Heroes Talk - Jewel Thief: Adeben's Reign - Page 46 of 138

Out of Character:: No sense waiting so I posted - Page 46 - Comic / Anime PBP RPGs, Reviews - Posted: 12th Feb, 2011 - 3:10am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  « First of 138 pgs.  42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50  ...Latest (138) »
All Player Discussion Only for the current Scenario
Create / Edit Character Dice Dice Maps RPG Etiquette RPG Etiquette SRD GM Stats
9th Feb, 2011 - 6:58am / Post ID: #

Super Heroes Talk - Jewel Thief: Adeben's Reign - Page 46

Out of Character:: I hope I don't get left out of the fight. I want to get an action on that van before it gets out of range.

Sponsored Links:
10th Feb, 2011 - 2:16am / Post ID: #
Assassin

Character
Novice / Confused
Character Sheet

Reign Adebens Thief Jewel Talk Heroes Super

And Dark Seeker says...

Out of Character: Alright dudes we made it out, how we managed to not like crash and burn I don't know but at least we can still get somewhere with this. What next?

10th Feb, 2011 - 4:09am / Post ID: #
Krusten

Character
Novice / Confused
Character Sheet

Super Heroes Talk - Jewel Thief: Adeben's Reign Reviews & RPGs PBP Anime / Comic

And Speed says...

Krusten is getting anxious. She wants to know where her friends are and if they made it safely so she calls again,

"What happened up there? Where are you guys so I can come meet you."

10th Feb, 2011 - 9:04am / Post ID: #

Page 46 Reign Adebens Thief Jewel Talk Heroes Super

Out of Character:: I think maybe I should let go of the car, drift back and take out this van. Am I wrong or did JB say I am floating? Does that mean I am actually floating off the ground and able to move the door that way? Where do I ask him about that because I want to know if I am actually floating and how that works. Anyway I could probably let go and take out the van, maybe Krusten could pick me up and we can meet back up at the police station.

10th Feb, 2011 - 7:12pm / Post ID: #
Assassin

Character
Novice / Confused
Character Sheet

Reign Adebens Thief Jewel Talk Heroes Super

And Dark Seeker says...

Out of Character:: Dude there is a support link for questions in this board, Source 2 don't take too long so we can get out of here.

Assassin shouts out at Garrant,

"When they get closer warp the rims so the tires come off that will slow them down."

10th Feb, 2011 - 11:26pm / Post ID: #
Krusten

Character
Novice / Confused
Character Sheet

Super Heroes Talk - Jewel Thief: Adeben's Reign

And Speed says...

Krusten moves in her seat as if it will help the cab driver's car to go faster.

"Do you see them yet?" She asks anxiously to the cab driver hoping to see where Shifter's car has gone.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
11th Feb, 2011 - 7:55am / Post ID: #

Super Heroes Talk Jewel Thief Adeben's Reign - Page 46

Garrant will wait for the most opportune moment (using his danger sense if applicable) then let go of the car. He will drift back and use his force power to warp the rims of the vans tire(s).

To GM: I am picturing Garrant drifting past the van so that he can avoid being shot at. Moving in a way to avoid being hit by a car or the van and avoid direct conflict with the van.

2d100 = 29, 7

12th Feb, 2011 - 3:10am / Post ID: #
Assassin

Character
Novice / Confused
Character Sheet

Super Heroes Talk Jewel Thief Adeben's Reign Comic / Anime PBP RPGs & Reviews - Page 46

And Dark Seeker says...

Out of Character:: No sense waiting so I posted what you'll do because with that we will know like what we're going to do next.

"Krusten wait til Garrant takes out these guys then we'll tell you where to meet us... hold on."

> TOPIC: Super Heroes Talk - Jewel Thief: Adeben's Reign

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,