Super Heroes Talk - Jewel Thief: Adeben's Reign - Page 48 of 138

Out of Character:: Alright cool stuff so let's - Page 48 - Comic / Anime PBP RPGs, Reviews - Posted: 17th Feb, 2011 - 11:30pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  « First of 138 pgs.  44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52  ...Latest (138) »
All Player Discussion Only for the current Scenario
Create / Edit Character Dice Dice Maps RPG Etiquette RPG Etiquette SRD GM Stats
16th Feb, 2011 - 1:24am / Post ID: #
Assassin

Character
Novice / Confused
Character Sheet

Super Heroes Talk - Jewel Thief: Adeben's Reign - Page 48

And Dark Seeker says...

I'm thinking we seriously need to just get out of here and let the police deal with it. We like stick around and then we're going to be implicated and with Walcott here he's going to start yelling again.

"Krusten, just meet us at the police station don't stop".

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 16th Feb, 2011 - 3:00am / Post ID: #

Super Heroes Talk - Jewel Thief: Adeben's Reign
A Friend

Reign Adebens Thief Jewel Talk Heroes Super

I think we need to make sure the guys are tied up and the illegal weapons are set near the van so that the police will have no doubts about what happened. We can maybe talk to them at the station. Lets get moving again.

16th Feb, 2011 - 8:36am / Post ID: #

Super Heroes Talk - Jewel Thief: Adeben's Reign Reviews & RPGs PBP Anime / Comic

Garrant uses his powers to pick the van up about 15 feet from the ground. He warns the people inside if they try anything funny he will let it drop.

1d100 = 91

17th Feb, 2011 - 2:37am / Post ID: #
Krusten

Character
Novice / Confused
Character Sheet

Page 48 Reign Adebens Thief Jewel Talk Heroes Super

And Speed says...

Out of Character:: I'm with Assassin on this. Our mission is to get Walcott to the police not to sty and nurse these guys. Plus I don't think they're going anywhere in a hurry and the police are on their way so I'm for getting Walcott to the station.

17th Feb, 2011 - 10:58am / Post ID: #

Reign Adebens Thief Jewel Talk Heroes Super

Out of Character:: I think you guys are right. Let's get going while the going is good. How are we all getting back? I think we just travel along like we have been?

17th Feb, 2011 - 11:55am / Post ID: #
Assassin

Character
Novice / Confused
Character Sheet

Super Heroes Talk - Jewel Thief: Adeben's Reign

And Dark Seeker says...

Out of Character:: So we're like divide on what to do, stay or go? I haven't heard from Forge in awhile so he probably won't say anything about it.

Assassin shouts out to Garrant, "Just bend their guns or something so they can't use it."

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
17th Feb, 2011 - 7:14pm / Post ID: #

Super Heroes Talk Jewel Thief Adeben's Reign - Page 48

Out of Character:: I am for going along with the group and leaving. Just like ignore my post about levitating the van I guess.

17th Feb, 2011 - 11:30pm / Post ID: #
Assassin

Character
Novice / Confused
Character Sheet

Super Heroes Talk Jewel Thief Adeben's Reign Comic / Anime PBP RPGs & Reviews - Page 48

And Dark Seeker says...

Out of Character:: Alright cool stuff so let's get to the police as fast as we can and leave these guys. I'll post our actions now.

> TOPIC: Super Heroes Talk - Jewel Thief: Adeben's Reign

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,