Super Heroes Talk - Jewel Thief: Adeben's Reign - Page 50 of 138

Out of Character: You're keeping tabs - Page 50 - Comic / Anime PBP RPGs, Reviews - Posted: 7th Aug, 2012 - 1:28pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  « First of 138 pgs.  46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54  ...Latest (138) »
All Player Discussion Only for the current Scenario
Create / Edit Character Dice Dice Maps RPG Etiquette RPG Etiquette SRD GM Stats
5th Aug, 2012 - 9:09pm / Post ID: #
Assassin

Character
Novice / Confused
Character Sheet

Super Heroes Talk - Jewel Thief: Adeben's Reign - Page 50

And Dark Seeker says...

Out of Character: Welcome to the game dizguyear.

In Character: "You can never know who we might meet there on our way to the police station, they're probably there already. Meet you there?"

Sponsored Links:
5th Aug, 2012 - 9:21pm / Post ID: #
Krusten

Character
Novice / Confused
Character Sheet

Reign Adebens Thief Jewel Talk Heroes Super

And Speed says...

"Sure thing, I will be there in ten!"

Gathering her things she thinks about the last team she was with and what she remembered about the ring.

"Darn!"

She didn't get chance to finish her breakfast and it was bacon, cheese and eggs too. She grabs a toast, to the bathroom and then off to the police station.

5th Aug, 2012 - 10:00pm / Post ID: #

Super Heroes Talk - Jewel Thief: Adeben's Reign Reviews & RPGs PBP Anime / Comic

Out of Character:: This is my first time here let's see if my hero is able to help all of yours.

In Character:: Felipe reads the newspaper, he saws in the newspaper that a thief had stolen a ring, he drops he newspaper, and he stretches and he said: "Finally my first job is here! I better get to the police station more more infomation." After he said back he runs very fast to the place.

Reconcile Edited: Felipe on 5th Aug, 2012 - 10:03pm

6th Aug, 2012 - 1:19am / Post ID: #
Assassin

Character
Novice / Confused
Character Sheet

Page 50 Reign Adebens Thief Jewel Talk Heroes Super

And Dark Seeker says...

Out of Character: Of course Felipe the more the better! I don't know who else will be joining us but we need to appoint a leader. I am already a leader in WOM so please don't put up my name.

Post Date: 6th Aug, 2012 - 10:10am / Post ID: #

Super Heroes Talk - Jewel Thief: Adeben's Reign
A Friend

Reign Adebens Thief Jewel Talk Heroes Super

Out of Character: Hello everyone I didn't think to say hi in my first post here sorry bout that. So Hello and I hope we have a good time gaming. Hopefully I fit in and can be usefull to the group.

Finding his way through town Thrax finds himself pretty close to the police station and decides to stop for a break.He plops down at a nearby bus stop and begins to check the pockets of his cargo pants. He fumbles around a bit before pulling his phone out of a pocket. He begins searches for any info he can about the theft of the ring, if there have been any newsworthy reports on cops from this station and whatever info he can find about the ring mumbling to himself the whole time. "This isn't right when cops get robbed. Either had to be somebody really good really desperate or both. I bet in order To get it out of the cop shop they prolly had help or connections. What if it was just one guy crazy enough to hit a cop shop." Thrax finds himself bolting into the standing position "IT WAS THE INVISIBLE MAN!...prolly not." He puts his phone away and begins to head towards the police station.

6th Aug, 2012 - 1:20pm / Post ID: #
Krusten

Character
Novice / Confused
Character Sheet

Super Heroes Talk - Jewel Thief: Adeben's Reign

And Speed says...

Out of Character: That's not a problem, once you're active in the decisions we make you'll do fine. As for a leader, I won't mind doing it if you all will have me. Its kind of embarrassing to have my popularity so low and it might pick it back up some.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
6th Aug, 2012 - 9:36pm / Post ID: #

Super Heroes Talk Jewel Thief Adeben's Reign - Page 50

Felipe almost reached the police station, he can see it from a distance, and he sees someone by looking thorough the buildings.

Out of Character:: This "someone" is Krusten Lightspeed.

7th Aug, 2012 - 1:28pm / Post ID: #
Krusten

Character
Novice / Confused
Character Sheet

Super Heroes Talk Jewel Thief Adeben's Reign Comic / Anime PBP RPGs & Reviews - Page 50

And Speed says...

Out of Character: You're keeping tabs on my character eh? Welcome to the game, hope you have fun! You have less popularity than me so that makes me feel good. So once we get to the police station what will be the plan?

> TOPIC: Super Heroes Talk - Jewel Thief: Adeben's Reign

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,