Super Heroes Talk - Jewel Thief: Adeben's Reign - Page 51 of 138

Out of Character: If we start now or later - Page 51 - Comic / Anime PBP RPGs, Reviews - Posted: 8th Aug, 2012 - 10:52pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  « First of 138 pgs.  47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55  ...Latest (138) »
All Player Discussion Only for the current Scenario
Create / Edit Character Dice Dice Maps RPG Etiquette RPG Etiquette SRD GM Stats
7th Aug, 2012 - 5:27pm / Post ID: #

Super Heroes Talk - Jewel Thief: Adeben's Reign - Page 51

In Character:: Felipe reached the police station, and before he enters the building, he looks back, he said: "hmmm... I wonder if she is the one the group."

Out of Character: Play by Post there are two questions I wanted to ask you. (1):what is your character's name? (2): Your character is going to the police station too?

Reconcile Edited: Felipe on 7th Aug, 2012 - 5:37pm

Sponsored Links:
7th Aug, 2012 - 11:34pm / Post ID: #
Assassin

Character
Novice / Confused
Character Sheet

Reign Adebens Thief Jewel Talk Heroes Super

And Dark Seeker says...

Out of Character:: Felipe its in the box bellow my posts, Assassin. We are pretty much all going to the police station but what we need to vote on is a leader - not me.

8th Aug, 2012 - 12:01am / Post ID: #

Super Heroes Talk - Jewel Thief: Adeben's Reign Reviews & RPGs PBP Anime / Comic

In Character:: Felipe turns around and he finally says: "Who are you? You all look familiar."

Out of Character:: Oh sorry Play, I wasn't observant that time.

Reconcile Edited: Felipe on 8th Aug, 2012 - 12:01am

Post Date: 8th Aug, 2012 - 5:07am / Post ID: #

Super Heroes Talk - Jewel Thief: Adeben's Reign
A Friend

Page 51 Reign Adebens Thief Jewel Talk Heroes Super

Out of Character: I'll take it if nobody else will its just reporting the groups actions and what have you [Yeah]

8th Aug, 2012 - 6:53pm / Post ID: #
Assassin

Character
Novice / Confused
Character Sheet

Reign Adebens Thief Jewel Talk Heroes Super

And Dark Seeker says...

Out of Character: Alright so far that's two votes for dizguyear, let's see what Felipe says but so far it looks like you will be our leader dizguyear. You might want to get a super hero avatar for your posts.

8th Aug, 2012 - 8:23pm / Post ID: #

Super Heroes Talk - Jewel Thief: Adeben's Reign

Out of Character:: I am not sure whom to vote to be the leader.

In Character:: Felipe remembers when he was heading for the police station, he saw this poster, a poster that looks like them! It says in the poster that the people (Krusten and Assassin and Tharax) are super heroes! He made a smile, and he said: "Oh so you must be Krustin Lightspeed, you must be assassin, the dark one, and tharax, Solom!"

Reconcile Edited: Felipe on 8th Aug, 2012 - 8:25pm

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
8th Aug, 2012 - 10:30pm / Post ID: #
Assassin

Character
Novice / Confused
Character Sheet

Super Heroes Talk Jewel Thief Adeben's Reign - Page 51

And Dark Seeker says...

Out of Character: In that case it is already two votes for dizguyear so he will be the leader. You seem to already know what to do, just get our actual actions and not really what we say. Now next thing, should we wait for anyone else or just start now?

8th Aug, 2012 - 10:52pm / Post ID: #
Krusten

Character
Novice / Confused
Character Sheet

Super Heroes Talk Jewel Thief Adeben's Reign Comic / Anime PBP RPGs & Reviews - Page 51

And Speed says...

Out of Character: If we start now or later its the same for me but of course I rather start now than later wink.gif Felipe, I don't think we're that popular yet. In this game we still need to establish ourselves as super heroes, we're sort of the underdogs for now at least I am with my oh so low popularity.

> TOPIC: Super Heroes Talk - Jewel Thief: Adeben's Reign

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,