Super Heroes Talk - Jewel Thief: Adeben's Reign - Page 52 of 138

Out of Character: Diz you can post our actions - Page 52 - Comic / Anime PBP RPGs, Reviews - Posted: 10th Aug, 2012 - 11:23pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  « First of 138 pgs.  48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56  ...Latest (138) »
All Player Discussion Only for the current Scenario
Create / Edit Character Dice Dice Maps RPG Etiquette RPG Etiquette SRD GM Stats
9th Aug, 2012 - 12:08am / Post ID: #
Assassin

Character
Novice / Confused
Character Sheet

Super Heroes Talk - Jewel Thief: Adeben's Reign - Page 52

And Dark Seeker says...

Out of Character:: I posted in one of the old player's threads and I think the others that were in this game before aren't active or as active as before so they might not join in unless there are new players looking on thinking about it.

Sponsored Links:
9th Aug, 2012 - 7:17pm / Post ID: #

Reign Adebens Thief Jewel Talk Heroes Super

Out of Character:: So if we start now and after a while someone joined this site and saids that he/she wanted to join this RPG, (the new member is active) and created he/she character, so the new member cannot join this scenario because we already start?

Reconcile Edited: Felipe on 9th Aug, 2012 - 7:19pm

10th Aug, 2012 - 12:26am / Post ID: #
Assassin

Character
Novice / Confused
Character Sheet

Super Heroes Talk - Jewel Thief: Adeben's Reign Reviews & RPGs PBP Anime / Comic

And Dark Seeker says...

Out of Character: That's really up to JB to decide not us but with this genre super heroes can kind of just show up like they usually do so its not much of an issue like how it is in a medieval setting. So what do you guys want to do?

Post Date: 10th Aug, 2012 - 1:44am / Post ID: #

Super Heroes Talk - Jewel Thief: Adeben's Reign
A Friend

Page 52 Reign Adebens Thief Jewel Talk Heroes Super

Out of Character: Well I am ready when you guys are. Just let me know if there is anything I should be aware of mechanics wise.

10th Aug, 2012 - 2:07am / Post ID: #
Krusten

Character
Novice / Confused
Character Sheet

Reign Adebens Thief Jewel Talk Heroes Super

And Speed says...

Out of Character: I'm ready and I think we should start now, if anyone comes after and wants to join in its as Play said they can easily join in with this game.

10th Aug, 2012 - 9:58pm / Post ID: #

Out of Character:: OK, I am ready when all of you are. My character is waiting for a answer from all of your characters.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 10th Aug, 2012 - 10:51pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Super Heroes Talk Jewel Thief Adeben's Reign - Page 52

"well I guess I do have one of those faces." He flashes his best winning smile looks more like he stubbed his toe. "so I am guessing you read the papers and are here to help. If the cops will allow it anyway."

10th Aug, 2012 - 11:23pm / Post ID: #
Assassin

Character
Novice / Confused
Character Sheet

Super Heroes Talk Jewel Thief Adeben's Reign Comic / Anime PBP RPGs & Reviews - Page 52

And Dark Seeker says...

Out of Character: Diz you can post our actions when you're ready.

Talking to Felipe,

"Felipe I think you must have me mistaken with some other person... I keep a very low profile but it does not matter now, any of you have a press badge?"

> TOPIC: Super Heroes Talk - Jewel Thief: Adeben's Reign

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,