Super Heroes Talk - Jewel Thief: Adeben's Reign - Page 55 of 138

In Character: Felipe looks up at Thrax going - Page 55 - Comic / Anime PBP RPGs, Reviews - Posted: 19th Aug, 2012 - 5:17pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  « First of 138 pgs.  51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59  ...Latest (138) »
All Player Discussion Only for the current Scenario
Create / Edit Character Dice Dice Maps RPG Etiquette RPG Etiquette SRD GM Stats
16th Aug, 2012 - 7:43pm / Post ID: #

Super Heroes Talk - Jewel Thief: Adeben's Reign - Page 55

In Character:: Felipe waits for a while and he says, "I am going to help Thrax." After he said that he goes up the stairs.

Reconcile Edited: Felipe on 16th Aug, 2012 - 8:23pm

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 16th Aug, 2012 - 10:51pm / Post ID: #

Super Heroes Talk - Jewel Thief: Adeben's Reign
A Friend

Reign Adebens Thief Jewel Talk Heroes Super

Out of Character: Hopefully he can pull this off otherwise Thrax will not hesitate to make a break for it. We may have to find a different way to find out more about the missing ring.

Thrax stands talking to an officer with his PDA phone out pressing buttons.

17th Aug, 2012 - 6:51pm / Post ID: #

Super Heroes Talk - Jewel Thief: Adeben's Reign Reviews & RPGs PBP Anime / Comic

Felipe stops and he noticed that he forgot about the press badge that he needed to get more information about the ring, he remembers that on his way to the Police station, he founded a item, he wonders if that is the press badge, he turns to Assassin,

"Assassin, (takes the item from his pocket) is this item is a press badge?"

18th Aug, 2012 - 12:57am / Post ID: #
Krusten

Character
Novice / Confused
Character Sheet

Page 55 Reign Adebens Thief Jewel Talk Heroes Super

And Speed says...

Krusten is surprised to see the badge. She rolls her eyes slightly and then puts on a half grin that looks more like she wants to stick out her tongue.

"Wait! All this time you had one? But wait it might be a little too unrealistic that Thrax went in there with his and suddenly you turn up too."

Post Date: 18th Aug, 2012 - 10:39am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Reign Adebens Thief Jewel Talk Heroes Super

"Wait.. What I don't understand what the problem is here officer." As he says this he begins moving towards the main exit. While watching the officers closet to the main exit more than most. Thrax begins to say "I am a reporter trying to cover a story. Wait a second here. What is this trying to bully the new guy? I'll tell [Yes] what this all has to do with me I am a dedicated reporter here to find the truth. The truth in this police corruption oh yes I said it. I know it was one of the officers here who had a hand in lifting the ring. I plan to expose your corruption and wickedness.

Out of Character: Sorry for the delays I am not used to Play By Post having so many different pages for the same thread. I get lost easily in case you couldn't tell.

18th Aug, 2012 - 1:57pm / Post ID: #
Assassin

Character
Novice / Confused
Character Sheet

And Dark Seeker says...

Looking at Krusten, "I was actually wondering what you had with you to add to this whole thing. I see nothing but your clothes."

Out of Character: I'm talking about your inventory list you didn't buy nothing?

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
19th Aug, 2012 - 2:31pm / Post ID: #
Krusten

Character
Novice / Confused
Character Sheet

Super Heroes Talk Jewel Thief Adeben's Reign - Page 55

And Speed says...

Out of Character: Maybe I didn't, that's weird, I'll adjust that soon.

Krusten is open mouthed about Thrax coming through the door but she doesn't think its wise to look involved with him so she tries to be calm and hopes Thrax doesn't look their way.

"Oh no, what do we do guys... This isn't starting good?"

19th Aug, 2012 - 5:17pm / Post ID: #

Super Heroes Talk Jewel Thief Adeben's Reign Comic / Anime PBP RPGs & Reviews - Page 55

In Character: Felipe looks up at Thrax going down stairs, he says to him, "Is there something wrong Thrax?"

Reconcile Edited: Felipe on 19th Aug, 2012 - 5:19pm

> TOPIC: Super Heroes Talk - Jewel Thief: Adeben's Reign

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,