Super Heroes Talk - Jewel Thief: Adeben's Reign - Page 57 of 138

Out of Character: What the... Are you all - Page 57 - Comic / Anime PBP RPGs, Reviews - Posted: 22nd Aug, 2012 - 9:40pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  « First of 138 pgs.  53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61  ...Latest (138) »
All Player Discussion Only for the current Scenario
Create / Edit Character Dice Dice Maps RPG Etiquette RPG Etiquette SRD GM Stats
22nd Aug, 2012 - 2:54pm / Post ID: #
Assassin

Character
Novice / Confused
Character Sheet

Super Heroes Talk - Jewel Thief: Adeben's Reign - Page 57

And Dark Seeker says...

"We need to teach Felipe the ropes so he doesn't just do his own thing. Working as a group will be more help to us than working separately."

Out of Character: Let's see what he had in mind first.

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 22nd Aug, 2012 - 5:48pm / Post ID: #

Super Heroes Talk - Jewel Thief: Adeben's Reign
A Friend

Reign Adebens Thief Jewel Talk Heroes Super

"I agree with you I just hope he doesn't get into trouble before we find him. The last place I saw him was at the police station. I don think I should head back there."

22nd Aug, 2012 - 5:54pm / Post ID: #
Krusten

Character
Novice / Confused
Character Sheet

Super Heroes Talk - Jewel Thief: Adeben's Reign Reviews & RPGs PBP Anime / Comic

And Speed says...

"I can go alone and wait for him outside the police station. This way we can know what's happening with him instead of just standing around here guessing about it."

Krusten says this with a bit of frustration as she gets ready to walk back to the station.

22nd Aug, 2012 - 6:41pm / Post ID: #

Page 57 Reign Adebens Thief Jewel Talk Heroes Super

Felipe says to the cops,

"Yes, do you know where that is?" After he said that he remembers what happened before he entered the Police station.

Post Date: 22nd Aug, 2012 - 8:32pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Reign Adebens Thief Jewel Talk Heroes Super

"Well seeing how almost anyone can get a press badge and the police are trying to arrest anyone asking questions makes the police seem really guilty I would assume they put him in jail so they could try and cover their tracks I mean there is no such thing as an honest police officer or a police officer who does their job properly so I would suggest we break into the station get some evidence and get Felipe out hopefully kill a few pigs in the process"

22nd Aug, 2012 - 8:48pm / Post ID: #

Felipe texts to Thrax with his phone,

"As soon as the cops tell me the information, I will go downstairs, I just need to ask a few questions to them."

Reconcile Edited: Felipe on 22nd Aug, 2012 - 8:49pm

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 22nd Aug, 2012 - 9:27pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Super Heroes Talk Jewel Thief Adeben's Reign - Page 57

Thrax text Felipe back we need a distraction going to drive a car into the station then set it fire after shooting as many cops faces off as possible will text you back when we need the distraction.

22nd Aug, 2012 - 9:40pm / Post ID: #
Assassin

Character
Novice / Confused
Character Sheet

Super Heroes Talk Jewel Thief Adeben's Reign Comic / Anime PBP RPGs & Reviews - Page 57

And Dark Seeker says...

Out of Character: What the... Are you all doing you're making it worst for us. I think.

"Ummm are you guys like totally on drugs or something?"

> TOPIC: Super Heroes Talk - Jewel Thief: Adeben's Reign

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,