Super Heroes Talk - Jewel Thief: Adeben's Reign - Page 59 of 138

Out of Character: Could be newness or just - Page 59 - Comic / Anime PBP RPGs, Reviews - Posted: 24th Aug, 2012 - 12:45am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  « First of 138 pgs.  55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63  ...Latest (138) »
All Player Discussion Only for the current Scenario
Create / Edit Character Dice Dice Maps RPG Etiquette RPG Etiquette SRD GM Stats
23rd Aug, 2012 - 4:59pm / Post ID: #

Super Heroes Talk - Jewel Thief: Adeben's Reign - Page 59

Out of Character:: I see you posted a lot of stuff there but didn't mention my danger sense roll. In my head I was picturing some sort of show down between Garrant and Thrax but I guess you ran away. At any rate can you please let the GM know I'm inside the police station and am using my danger sense, rolled a 5.

Reconcile Edited: Oliron on 23rd Aug, 2012 - 5:02pm

Sponsored Links:
23rd Aug, 2012 - 6:09pm / Post ID: #

Reign Adebens Thief Jewel Talk Heroes Super

Felipe texts to Thrax,

"The cops don't see you as a villain, there is no need to kill them, you better drop this plan before you get into more trouble!" After he sent the text message he says to the cops, "No, I just wanted to know where was the place where they train detectives. After he said that he waits for the car to come to the Police station so he can move the cops out of the building.

Reconcile Edited: Felipe on 23rd Aug, 2012 - 6:11pm

Post Date: 23rd Aug, 2012 - 6:33pm / Post ID: #

Super Heroes Talk - Jewel Thief: Adeben's Reign
A Friend

Super Heroes Talk - Jewel Thief: Adeben's Reign Reviews & RPGs PBP Anime / Comic

Thrax text Felipe back you got till I get there to prove their innocence other wise fiery death with consume their evil.

Out of Character: [Yes] right like I am going to fight you head on. The guy with the spider-man prof x uber brokenness. I read your guys last scene and when I fight your uber powered self it will be gorilla tactics you'll never see it coming laugh.gif. Cause with spider sense and basic telekinesis you need someone with a similar power set to even get close to you. If they don't have a ranged attack they have no chance, cause you can dodge without the basic 5 sense and you don't need to be in melee range to fight. So no I am not going to be goaded into fighting your fight. You can fight my fight tho I promise I fight dirty.

Reconcile Edited: dizguyear on 23rd Aug, 2012 - 6:33pm

23rd Aug, 2012 - 7:24pm / Post ID: #

Page 59 Reign Adebens Thief Jewel Talk Heroes Super

Felipe texts back to Thrax,

"NO! There is no need to do all that just because the cops deny you! They don't even know who you are!"

Post Date: 23rd Aug, 2012 - 7:44pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Reign Adebens Thief Jewel Talk Heroes Super

Thrax text Felipe

"If they are innocent then they won't burn worked for the Christians. This has nothing to do with being denied. They could have said we are not answering any questions regarding the missing ring. Instead they want to take me in for questioning. Well I have a few questions myself. On a side not did you find out anything about the missing ring?"

23rd Aug, 2012 - 8:36pm / Post ID: #

Felipe texts back to Thrax,

"Not yet, those cops looking at me strange right now I better stop texting now, bye."

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
23rd Aug, 2012 - 11:44pm / Post ID: #
Krusten

Character
Novice / Confused
Character Sheet

Super Heroes Talk Jewel Thief Adeben's Reign - Page 59

And Speed says...

Out of Character: Why is dizguyear not posting what my character does? Krusten was supposed to go back to the station before he started running around looking for gas, Krusten does not just stand around and why is he posting so much in the leader thread and I haven't even been here to give my input?

24th Aug, 2012 - 12:45am / Post ID: #
Assassin

Character
Novice / Confused
Character Sheet

Super Heroes Talk Jewel Thief Adeben's Reign Comic / Anime PBP RPGs & Reviews - Page 59

And Dark Seeker says...

Out of Character: Could be newness or just like a tad too anxious for what his character does. Makes group play difficult, Diz have you played in a group like this before? Just asking dude. I think only my character and Krusten will know Garrant. But I agree with Krusten because I gave my specific action awhile ago too and it was totally ignored,

international QUOTE
Assassin calmly walks back to the area around where the police station is but a safe distance away to see what happens without being near enough to everything going on.

> TOPIC: Super Heroes Talk - Jewel Thief: Adeben's Reign

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,