Super Heroes Talk - Jewel Thief: Adeben's Reign - Page 60 of 138

Out of Character: I'll be leader for - Page 60 - Comic / Anime PBP RPGs, Reviews - Posted: 25th Aug, 2012 - 1:53am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  « First of 138 pgs.  56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64  ...Latest (138) »
All Player Discussion Only for the current Scenario
Create / Edit Character Dice Dice Maps RPG Etiquette RPG Etiquette SRD GM Stats
Post Date: 24th Aug, 2012 - 3:04am / Post ID: #

Super Heroes Talk - Jewel Thief: Adeben's Reign
A Friend

Super Heroes Talk - Jewel Thief: Adeben's Reign - Page 60

Thrax using his stretchy ability strangles the man whose car he stole while waiting for the light to change. He also flips threw the radio stations looking for some smooth jazz. "Gotta set the mood for killing time" he says to himself deciding to make a right at the light since there is no sign saying otherwise.

Out of Character: Thats been taken care of. Post actions or dialog please this is getting good. The gm knows your outside of the police station. As long as he read the post he deleted, so we are good.

Sponsored Links:
24th Aug, 2012 - 9:40am / Post ID: #

Reign Adebens Thief Jewel Talk Heroes Super

Out of Character:: Okay so now your pulling some random person from a car and strangling them to death for no apparent reason, in broad daylight. I think it's pretty safe to assume your character has lost his ability to use reason, this isn't grand theft auto. Your most definitely not a super hero that is for sure.

24th Aug, 2012 - 10:10am / Post ID: #
Assassin

Character
Novice / Confused
Character Sheet

Super Heroes Talk - Jewel Thief: Adeben's Reign Reviews & RPGs PBP Anime / Comic

And Dark Seeker says...

Out of Character: That's just stupid. Oliron either you or I should take over being leader because its obvious that dizguyear doesn't care anything about what happens to his character or ours. And all that because some cop didn't entertain him? Gosh what would happen if something more serious failed he would probably try to kill all our characters.

24th Aug, 2012 - 1:38pm / Post ID: #
Krusten

Character
Novice / Confused
Character Sheet

Page 60 Reign Adebens Thief Jewel Talk Heroes Super

And Speed says...

Out of Character: I beg to differ that this is "Getting good". Its a crazy one man show that will affect the rest of our characters so I definitely agree with someone else being the leader.

24th Aug, 2012 - 6:14pm / Post ID: #

Reign Adebens Thief Jewel Talk Heroes Super

Out of Character:: I would have to agree. I don't want to cramp anyone's style but this is crazy. If we were playing any other game I wouldn't care but the title says, "Be a Super Hero". Right now my schedule is pretty full but if I had to I could be party leader I could. If you could do it though Play, I put my vote behind you. Although I seriously doubt that will resolve the issue. Thrax is still going to try and do needless acts of violence is my guess. I don't want to alienate anyone or tell anyone how to play their character but you have to dial it down a notch. Save it for when we get in a fight or need a good violent plan.

Garrant sees Felipe, "Do I know you, you look familiar?"

Reconcile Edited: Oliron on 24th Aug, 2012 - 6:33pm

24th Aug, 2012 - 6:15pm / Post ID: #

Super Heroes Talk - Jewel Thief: Adeben's Reign

Out of Character:: What about you Play, you could be the leader.

In Character:: Felipe looks back to Garrant, he says to him "Hey, I had seen you before."

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
25th Aug, 2012 - 1:30am / Post ID: #

Super Heroes Talk Jewel Thief Adeben's Reign - Page 60

Garrant walks closer to Felipe, silently.

Neihao asks, "What's going on, something doesn't feel right."

Out of Character:: Did Thrax just give up with his plan? Play are you now taking over as the party leader?

25th Aug, 2012 - 1:53am / Post ID: #
Assassin

Character
Novice / Confused
Character Sheet

Super Heroes Talk Jewel Thief Adeben's Reign Comic / Anime PBP RPGs & Reviews - Page 60

And Dark Seeker says...

Out of Character: I'll be leader for now but I was also thinking Krusten could do it later. Anyway, so Garrant and Felipe are in the police station and Krusten and I are going back to the area of the police station just to look at what happens, is this the next action? I'll just let JB take up for Thrax because he has loads of actions there already, probably he has super time ability too. laugh.gif

In Character: Assassin talks with Krusten on their way back,

"What do you make of all of this? I remember the ring used to make people go into this hypnotic trance... Could it be?"

> TOPIC: Super Heroes Talk - Jewel Thief: Adeben's Reign

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,