Super Heroes Talk - Jewel Thief: Adeben's Reign - Page 61 of 138

Felipe says to Garret, "What you need - Page 61 - Comic / Anime PBP RPGs, Reviews - Posted: 25th Aug, 2012 - 10:01pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  « First of 138 pgs.  57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65  ...Latest (138) »
All Player Discussion Only for the current Scenario
Create / Edit Character Dice Dice Maps RPG Etiquette RPG Etiquette SRD GM Stats
25th Aug, 2012 - 3:04am / Post ID: #
Krusten

Character
Novice / Confused
Character Sheet

Super Heroes Talk - Jewel Thief: Adeben's Reign - Page 61

And Speed says...

Out of Character: Sure I can do that, later.

Krusten shrugs her shoulders, "Who can say, there is so much weird stuff going on these days its impossible to pin it down to something."

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 25th Aug, 2012 - 3:46am / Post ID: #

Super Heroes Talk - Jewel Thief: Adeben's Reign
A Friend

Reign Adebens Thief Jewel Talk Heroes Super

Out of Character:
Kursten I don't see how what my toon does affects you. Other than the fact I am in the game with you and affect non player characters and items. I posted all your actions. I think I missed one person once. So I guess I was just going to fast for the dm and I did not understand how super speed worked. Which has already been addressed thanks Assassin

Garrant Last time I checked Deapool, Wolverine, Hulk, Punisher, Darkman, Rorschach, Dwight (sin city), Spawn, Catwoman, Vegeta, Zuko, Ghost Rider, Riddick are all heroes who punish those they feel are corrupt or evil. That is the problem with heroes they get to decide who is the villain. That is the type of hero I am playing. In my opinion that is the only REAL type of hero there is.

Assassin Now as far as I can tell my only mistake here has been posting a lot of actions for myself at once. So I feel as if assassin is trying to talk smack so go expletive yourself. Right now I am not with the group and I don't think stealing a car (out of your range) and driving is going to fast. If it is you should let me know. Other than that I have waited until everyone I knew was in the thread post before I post unless I am just posting dialog. Normally I would wait to post dialog as well but you guys are not involved seeing as how you opted to wait outside.

Gm My reasoning behind my actions is cops should be used to new reporters who are just trying to get the crap story out of the way so they can try and go find some juicy news. To a reporter this would be a crap story cause its already been covered and knowing the cops they waited to release information to try and catch some leads. So a reporter entering a police station and asking a few quick easy to answer questions shouldn't disturb and officer unless they live in a village where nothing ever happens. Given the recent events this doesn't sound like a small town, since there are large museums and hotels with multiple high end penthouse room suits. I see a gm getting upset cause I didn't feel like typing out the entire questions. I didn't think random npc number four needed so much attention. Never mind the fact an entire police station should be on edge after what happened not to mention the officer himself, who finds nothing odd about a grown man who has never heard of the police academy. Never mind the famous movie franchise which is so old it has been aired in almost every country police academy.

So I have said my peace I am done now. I will read whatever you may wish to retort I will not respond tho. Other than that I am posting for the game only. I not here for all this favoritism and drama just the game wondering if yall can continue to be impartial I doubt it tho.

25th Aug, 2012 - 6:27am / Post ID: #

Super Heroes Talk - Jewel Thief: Adeben's Reign Reviews & RPGs PBP Anime / Comic

Out of Character:: So I guess Play is the party leader for now. I guess my guy will ask the police chief whats going on. I'll post my roll which is a 45 for diplomacy.

Reconcile Edited: Oliron on 25th Aug, 2012 - 6:29am

25th Aug, 2012 - 12:25pm / Post ID: #
Assassin

Character
Novice / Confused
Character Sheet

Page 61 Reign Adebens Thief Jewel Talk Heroes Super

And Dark Seeker says...

Out of Character: Oliron dude make up your mind. I said I would do it but if you want to do it no problem. Anyway I'm going to post our actions so this doesn't drag on anymore.

25th Aug, 2012 - 12:55pm / Post ID: #

Reign Adebens Thief Jewel Talk Heroes Super

Felipe replies to Garret silently,

"I know that, but we to get the cops out of here! Thrax is going to send a car here to put this police station on fire and kill the cops! But the car didn't come yet, but I don't want the cops to be frightened, so when we see the car, I will take both cops and go up on the roof and jump to another roof. Right now I am waiting for that to happen. Listen, I am not in steroids."

Post Date: 25th Aug, 2012 - 7:58pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Out of Character: so Garrant gets to re post actions but I don't? I made a right on red and why is it you get to decide I am driving recklessly. All I have to do is get the car place the gas cans in the back seat upside down and gravity does the rest.

dizguyear rolled a 100 faced dice 1 times because no idea and obtained 38

Thrax checks the rear view to see how many cops are in the cruiser.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
25th Aug, 2012 - 9:07pm / Post ID: #

Super Heroes Talk Jewel Thief Adeben's Reign - Page 61

Out of Character:: Play I think you may have misread what I typed earlier.

"This is a bigger problem than I thought."

After hearing about Thrax's plan Garrant becomes worried. He uses his diplomacy roll and tells the police chief about Thrax's intentions. If he can't get to the police chief he tells the person who stopped him from getting to the police chief about the impending doom.

I rolled a 45 and have a 75 charisma.

Reconcile Edited: Oliron on 25th Aug, 2012 - 9:09pm

25th Aug, 2012 - 10:01pm / Post ID: #

Super Heroes Talk Jewel Thief Adeben's Reign Comic / Anime PBP RPGs & Reviews - Page 61

Felipe says to Garret,

"What you need to do is when you see the car far away, I will take the cops up to another roof top, while you get out of this place, after I do that, I will call the firefighters and I will help them out to put out the fire. Now I am sure this is going to work, but we need to make sure if the car is coming here or not. You will NEED to follow this plan. You agree with the plan?"

> TOPIC: Super Heroes Talk - Jewel Thief: Adeben's Reign

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,