Super Heroes Talk - Jewel Thief: Adeben's Reign - Page 62 of 138

QUOTE (Dizguyear)Then you had Felipe go in - Page 62 - Comic / Anime PBP RPGs, Reviews - Posted: 26th Aug, 2012 - 1:41pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  « First of 138 pgs.  58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66  ...Latest (138) »
All Player Discussion Only for the current Scenario
Create / Edit Character Dice Dice Maps RPG Etiquette RPG Etiquette SRD GM Stats
25th Aug, 2012 - 11:41pm / Post ID: #
Krusten

Character
Novice / Confused
Character Sheet

Super Heroes Talk - Jewel Thief: Adeben's Reign - Page 62

And Speed says...

Krusten turns to Assassin,

"You know what is puzzling me about this? Why doesn't Felipe come outside and use his energy beam against Thrax? But even more... Why are we having to divert our attention away from finding the ring to deal with this mess?"

She then mumbles to herself about wishing to have greater super powers.

Sponsored Links:
25th Aug, 2012 - 11:59pm / Post ID: #
Assassin

Character
Novice / Confused
Character Sheet

Reign Adebens Thief Jewel Talk Heroes Super

And Dark Seeker says...

Out of Character: Totally my bad Oliron sorry I read it too fast.

In Character: "Those are good questions but you know... These are new guys they don't know how to handle their powers or even life yet, they might have some maturing to do."

Assassin leans against a wall looking on and catches Krusten's mumbling and says,

"Darn right about that..."

Out of Character: OK so give you guys specific actions. We should go back to using the "Specific Action:" so that I can get the actual action in between all your chit chatting and post just that so no one can say I forgot anything rolleyes.gif.

26th Aug, 2012 - 12:03am / Post ID: #
Krusten

Character
Novice / Confused
Character Sheet

Super Heroes Talk - Jewel Thief: Adeben's Reign Reviews & RPGs PBP Anime / Comic

And Speed says...

Specific Action: Krusten stays a safe distance away from the police station folds her arms and watches to see what happens next.

Post Date: 26th Aug, 2012 - 12:29am / Post ID: #

Super Heroes Talk - Jewel Thief: Adeben's Reign
A Friend

Page 62 Reign Adebens Thief Jewel Talk Heroes Super

Out of Character: so before I post actions I need to type specific action first just checking before we move on. thanks for just making me speed off so the cops get to chase me really needed that gm your such a fair an impartial judge.

Specific action:
Thrax rolls down the windows and does not speed until he can see the police station, he is in no hurry. Thrax also begins to slow down while driving He places his gun in his lap and covers it with his shirt. He is still checking the rear view to see how many cops are in the cruiser. While making sure not to rear end anyone. He does not break any traffic laws while driving.

26th Aug, 2012 - 12:46am / Post ID: #
Assassin

Character
Novice / Confused
Character Sheet

Reign Adebens Thief Jewel Talk Heroes Super

And Dark Seeker says...

Out of Character: If you put "S" and "A" together it does it for you automatically. And if I were you I would chill on trying to speak down to us or admin or anyone here because they delete accounts here without any notice or warning. I ignored the first one you aimed at me because I figured you were a bit pissed but really you're just whining like a child and trying to spoil it for everyone by making yourself the center of attention but we like don't get into that here so drop it already. You're character goofs or dies so what its not real life you just create another one and move on.

Post Date: 26th Aug, 2012 - 3:35am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Out of Character: I don't understand how I am talking down to anyone in the last post I typed. I do see it dripping with sarcasm. Other than that I am just stating facts the gm is making me take actions that I am not in agreement with. Here is the proof.

Lats In Character: post

Thrax using his stretchy ability strangles the man whose car he stole while waiting for the light to change. He also flips threw the radio stations looking for some smooth jazz. "Gotta set the mood for killing time" he says to himself deciding to make a right at the light since there is no sign saying otherwise.

What I was forced to do instead which I didn't fight mind you I simply pointed it out. As proof I have already posted actions going along with the [..].

The light turns green and Thrax presses the gas pedal with fury as he empties his gas storage tanks into the back seat of the car. The fumes disturb Thrax but he still speeds fast towards the police station. In the course of this most erratic behavior a cop car stationed at a corner picks up on his reckless driving and sirens begin to whirl.

I was not going to dump the cans yet but I did for whatever reason. I am not showing signs of fury unless you consider murder something that can only be done when your upset. I don't think that tho. I never stated in any post that I speed down the street or do anything to drive recklessly. I did state I accelerate into the police building on a post that is now invalid (or so I thought).
Keep in mind Garrant is going through the same re-posting here and is not being forced into unwanted actions. Only my charector is being literally [..] in the meaning of forced to do something you did not want to do or had no intention of doing at that time. Which I did not try to change or whine about mind you, I went with it merely pointing out facts much like I am doing now.

If you feel I am talking down to you I'm sorry but you all are doing the same. You are going as far to blatantly insult me calling me a whingeing child and saying I am trying to be the center of attention. All I have done is made one rude comment to assassin IN RETORT and make sarcastic remarks. I did not whine over the leader change, which is something I was enjoying learning how to do. Nor did I whine about superman showing up out of literally nowhere. All I said about superman was not going to fight your fight and went with the flow. You all are pretty much trying to goad me into leaving/getting kicked off your site. All because the gm took my questions as me running in the station thrusting a press badge at a cop and then asking five question back to back like some sort of crackhead. Instead of explaining hey we [kind of] like for you to word out each question individually. So your pretty much telling me one mistake and we try and [..] you. Then you had Felipe go in there and do even stranger actions to people who should be on EXTREME guard seeing a superpower person whose full power set they do not know leave their station against their authority.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
26th Aug, 2012 - 4:57am / Post ID: #
Assassin

Character
Novice / Confused
Character Sheet

Super Heroes Talk Jewel Thief Adeben's Reign - Page 62

And Dark Seeker says...

Out of Character: You are totally confused about how this system works. The GM, which is JB in this case ONLY reads the leader post actions and NOT what you say here. So you constantly referring to him here is a waste. He isn't interested in the chit chat between characters only the actions of the characters (that's why I like asked for it earlier) that he reads in the leader thread so if you posted here that you wanted to drive a truck and not a car and it wasn't posted in the leader thread then JB doesn't know it! That's why we take it seriously when we requested our action be posted and you didn't do it before. Anyways, I am not interested in going over this again and again like you're doing. I am also not trying to get you kicked off this site only the moderators do that and they read everything and if they wanted to kick you off you wouldn't still be a member right now but I've been here a long time and I can tell you if you keep complaining about everything you're going to set yourself up for it for sure. Right now I just need exact actions from Felipe and then I can update the leader thread and that's it.

26th Aug, 2012 - 1:41pm / Post ID: #

Super Heroes Talk Jewel Thief Adeben's Reign Comic / Anime PBP RPGs & Reviews - Page 62

international QUOTE (Dizguyear)
Then you had Felipe go in there and do even stranger actions to people who should be on EXTREME guard seeing a superpower person whose full power set they do not know leave their station against their authority.

Out of Character:: Excuse me? YOU are the one who make your character do even stranger stuff than my character's! YOU are the one who made you character try to murder, and my character is forced to save the people that your character is kill, and plus your character is trying to destroy a building! I know what is your plan, but your plan cannot work in this RPG, nor any of the role-playing games! Everybody's characters work together and try to not harm people in this scenario, not to do the opposite!, and plus, these people whom you are talking about, (public), don't even know any of our characters! So what you talking about.

In Character:: Felipe goes outside and goes to the area that Krusten and Assassin are hiding in, he says to them, "Listen, I don't have much time to talk to you, when you see the car crash, please contact the firefighters, I will be up on a another roof with the cops, but don't do that yet." After he said that he approaches the stairs and turns around and he can see the car coming to the police station by seeing though the buildings! He rushes though the door, and he says to garret "Get out there! The car is coming!" He goes and says to the cops, "The car is coming, I am going to take you both up to a another roof top, hold me tight!"

Specific Action:: Takes the cops hands and gets ready to jump up the roof.

> TOPIC: Super Heroes Talk - Jewel Thief: Adeben's Reign

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,