Super Heroes Talk - Jewel Thief: Adeben's Reign - Page 63 of 138

- Page 63 - Comic / Anime PBP RPGs, Reviews - Posted: 29th Aug, 2012 - 6:12pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  « First of 138 pgs.  59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67  ...Latest (138) »
All Player Discussion Only for the current Scenario
Create / Edit Character Dice Dice Maps RPG Etiquette RPG Etiquette SRD GM Stats
26th Aug, 2012 - 7:45pm / Post ID: #

Super Heroes Talk - Jewel Thief: Adeben's Reign - Page 63

Specific Action:: After hearing about Thrax's plan Garrant becomes worried. He uses his diplomacy roll and tells the police chief about Thrax's intentions. If he can't get to the police chief he tells the person who stopped him from getting to the police chief about the impending doom.

I rolled a 45 and have a 75 charisma.

Out of Character:: This is my post from before, I was worried it may have gotten buried so I re-posted.

Sponsored Links:
26th Aug, 2012 - 11:42pm / Post ID: #
Assassin

Character
Novice / Confused
Character Sheet

Reign Adebens Thief Jewel Talk Heroes Super

And Dark Seeker says...

Assassin waits while he plays out all the possibilities of what might happen. He wants this sad situation to be over quick so he can just get back to finding the ring but he speaks out loud out of stress,

"What a big fuss for nothing" He sighs and continues to wait.

Out of Character: I'm anxious to find out how this is all going to play out.

27th Aug, 2012 - 7:18pm / Post ID: #

Super Heroes Talk - Jewel Thief: Adeben's Reign Reviews & RPGs PBP Anime / Comic

In Character:: Felipe takes in a walk and checks if the car is heading to the police station and he makes sure about what he is doing.

27th Aug, 2012 - 7:27pm / Post ID: #
Assassin

Character
Novice / Confused
Character Sheet

Page 63 Reign Adebens Thief Jewel Talk Heroes Super

And Dark Seeker says...

Out of Character: Nice end to that wild ride. laugh.gif

Dealing with the police after all that wouldn't be wise. Maybe Krusten and Assassin could check out the news reported to see if we get info that way.

27th Aug, 2012 - 9:19pm / Post ID: #

Reign Adebens Thief Jewel Talk Heroes Super

Garrant will use his time in interrogation to the best of his ability, being as helpful as possible in interrogation. He trys to charm the police so as to maybe earn their trust. IF he feels his charming is doing more harm than good he drops it.

Garrant also urges to the police that he and Felipe were trying to warn them to help, and had no I'll intentions .

Reconcile Edited: Oliron on 27th Aug, 2012 - 9:21pm

28th Aug, 2012 - 3:17am / Post ID: #
Krusten

Character
Novice / Confused
Character Sheet

Super Heroes Talk - Jewel Thief: Adeben's Reign

And Speed says...

Out of Character: What's wrong with just going to the police station as us, wanna be super heroes asking if we can help, why are we trying to be so deceptive about it? I'm just asking this because our whole approach gets us in more trouble than good. If not I agree about contacting the reporter for leads.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
29th Aug, 2012 - 2:59am / Post ID: #
Assassin

Character
Novice / Confused
Character Sheet

Super Heroes Talk Jewel Thief Adeben's Reign - Page 63

And Dark Seeker says...

Out of Character: Probably because we will either be detained or simply rejected. I don't think we're so well known yet like Superman or Batman to get their positive attention but I will post our actions now.

29th Aug, 2012 - 6:12pm / Post ID: #

Super Heroes Talk Jewel Thief Adeben's Reign Comic / Anime PBP RPGs & Reviews - Page 63

In Character:: Felipe was relieved that the car isn't coming, so he comes back to the police station.

Reconcile Edited: Felipe on 29th Aug, 2012 - 6:14pm

> TOPIC: Super Heroes Talk - Jewel Thief: Adeben's Reign

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,