Super Heroes Talk - Jewel Thief: Adeben's Reign - Page 66 of 138

Krusten concentrates... She focuses her gift - Page 66 - Comic / Anime PBP RPGs, Reviews - Posted: 9th Sep, 2012 - 5:14am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  « First of 138 pgs.  62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70  ...Latest (138) »
All Player Discussion Only for the current Scenario
Create / Edit Character Dice Dice Maps RPG Etiquette RPG Etiquette SRD GM Stats
6th Sep, 2012 - 4:27pm / Post ID: #

Super Heroes Talk - Jewel Thief: Adeben's Reign - Page 66

Out of Character:: Sorry Felipe I did not check the game thread until just now. It looks like we are already out and on our way. smile.gif

Garrant mumbles to himself then decides to share his thoughts, "This mob guy isn't going to just tell us what he knows out of the kindness of his heart."

Garrant looks at the ground, "I think we are going to have to buy this information, the question is how much will it cost us."

Garrant looks up, "I could probably spend 200 dollars, not sure if that will get us much. He probably makes 200 dollars every hour. Maybe we can offer to pay him a larger amount in the future if he won't go for what we got?"

Specific Action:: Continues to go along with the group.

Reconcile Edited: Oliron on 6th Sep, 2012 - 4:31pm

Sponsored Links:
6th Sep, 2012 - 6:15pm / Post ID: #

Reign Adebens Thief Jewel Talk Heroes Super

In Character:: Felipe listens to the guy and he remembers that he left some money in his home, but he thinks it is not a good time to go home to get now.

7th Sep, 2012 - 4:53pm / Post ID: #

Super Heroes Talk - Jewel Thief: Adeben's Reign Reviews & RPGs PBP Anime / Comic

Out of Character:: I'm starting to think outside the box on this game. My contributions may be a bit odd seemingly but please bare with me. I think I'm going to take my character in more of a "Rouge" direction. Super heroes do team up but a lot of the time they are solo.
My thinking: This ring is going to end up in the bad guys hands at this point. When it does (mob boss or not) he (or she) is going to show themselves, I want to be ready.
So, I want my character to have a good relationship with the authorities (an easy call in for backup). I'm going to do the mob thing though still.
I don't know, depending on how that goes I'm going to plan my next move. Though I am very certain it will be something I will have to do solo.

Reconcile Edited: Oliron on 7th Sep, 2012 - 4:56pm

7th Sep, 2012 - 5:01pm / Post ID: #
Krusten

Character
Novice / Confused
Character Sheet

Page 66 Reign Adebens Thief Jewel Talk Heroes Super

And Speed says...

Out of Character: How do you mean, you want us to split up or you're thinking of doing a Batman thing?

8th Sep, 2012 - 5:47am / Post ID: #

Reign Adebens Thief Jewel Talk Heroes Super

Yeah, sort of like that, more of a Batman thing. I want to be less socialy awkward than Batman and more in to what is going on.

Garrant pays 15 dollars towards the cab fare.

Specific Action:: Garrant greets the incoming brutes with whatever charm he can muster (rolling).

Reconcile Edited: Oliron on 8th Sep, 2012 - 5:59am

8th Sep, 2012 - 12:15pm / Post ID: #
Assassin

Character
Novice / Confused
Character Sheet

Super Heroes Talk - Jewel Thief: Adeben's Reign

And Dark Seeker says...

Out of Character: Is it just me or was it unusual that JB hinted we should be more curious about those men coming towards us? What do you think guys put your Specific Action: please?

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
8th Sep, 2012 - 12:31pm / Post ID: #

Super Heroes Talk Jewel Thief Adeben's Reign - Page 66

In Character:: Felipe sees Garret going in the cab, he thinks that he should follow him, for now he waits for the cab to leave.

Specific Action:: Follow Garret.

9th Sep, 2012 - 5:14am / Post ID: #
Krusten

Character
Novice / Confused
Character Sheet

Super Heroes Talk Jewel Thief Adeben's Reign Comic / Anime PBP RPGs & Reviews - Page 66

And Speed says...

Krusten concentrates... She focuses her gift to sense danger.

Specific Action: Krusten sees the men coming and immediately uses her danger sense to decipher what they might be up to.

> TOPIC: Super Heroes Talk - Jewel Thief: Adeben's Reign

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,