Super Heroes Talk - Jewel Thief: Adeben's Reign - Page 70 of 138

Assassin is woozy in the head from the chair - Page 70 - Comic / Anime PBP RPGs, Reviews - Posted: 24th Sep, 2012 - 5:44pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  « First of 138 pgs.  66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74  ...Latest (138) »
All Player Discussion Only for the current Scenario
Create / Edit Character Dice Dice Maps RPG Etiquette RPG Etiquette SRD GM Stats
21st Sep, 2012 - 4:19pm / Post ID: #

Super Heroes Talk - Jewel Thief: Adeben's Reign - Page 70

Out of Character:: No Play you have to roll under your speed for success, not above. Unless I misread the game thread statement.

Specific Action:: Neihao stays out of the fight, watching the red curtain area. (danger sense/rolled 17)

Reconcile Edited: Oliron on 21st Sep, 2012 - 4:32pm

Sponsored Links:
21st Sep, 2012 - 5:13pm / Post ID: #
Assassin

Character
Novice / Confused
Character Sheet

Reign Adebens Thief Jewel Talk Heroes Super

And Dark Seeker says...

Out of Character: Huh? Well I know that, I got a 99 so I was NOT successful. That's why I want my character out of the fight scene as quickly as possible because I don't have any real fighting skills.

21st Sep, 2012 - 6:39pm / Post ID: #
Krusten

Character
Novice / Confused
Character Sheet

Super Heroes Talk - Jewel Thief: Adeben's Reign Reviews & RPGs PBP Anime / Comic

And Speed says...

Out of Character: I couldn't make my roll so JB said to post it here. I got a 63.

Krusten looks at Felipe,

"Are you kidding me? Are you a pacifist or something? Put up your hands and protect yourself!"

21st Sep, 2012 - 6:39pm / Post ID: #

Page 70 Reign Adebens Thief Jewel Talk Heroes Super

In Character: Felipe says to Krusten with a angry face, "Listen, today I am not in a mood to fight, I have things to do you know...." After he says that to her he sees the fight just got started, so he tries to use his speed to get out of the bar to stay out of trouble as fast as he can.

Out of Character:: I rolled the dice to get out of the bar and obtained 37! That is a success!

Reconcile Edited: Felipe on 21st Sep, 2012 - 6:44pm

22nd Sep, 2012 - 2:35pm / Post ID: #

Reign Adebens Thief Jewel Talk Heroes Super

Out of Character:: Oh man, you rolled 99, okay I get it now.

Garrant sees two of his team members are getting away from the fight. He wonders if Krusten can pull off talking to a mob boss on her own.

22nd Sep, 2012 - 9:25pm / Post ID: #
Krusten

Character
Novice / Confused
Character Sheet

Super Heroes Talk - Jewel Thief: Adeben's Reign

And Speed says...

Krusten looks at Felipe with amazement about his behavior especially at a time like this, but she does not have time to think as she makes her way to the curtain.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
24th Sep, 2012 - 5:20pm / Post ID: #

Super Heroes Talk Jewel Thief Adeben's Reign - Page 70

Garrant wastes no time and shouts to his friends, "Get Down!"

Specific Action:: Garrant drops to the floor taking cover behind anything useful.

24th Sep, 2012 - 5:44pm / Post ID: #
Assassin

Character
Novice / Confused
Character Sheet

Super Heroes Talk Jewel Thief Adeben's Reign Comic / Anime PBP RPGs & Reviews - Page 70

And Dark Seeker says...

Assassin is woozy in the head from the chair breaking on him that he falls to the floor anyway. Subconciously he says,

"Yeah I'll have a white chocolate latte with a donut please."

> TOPIC: Super Heroes Talk - Jewel Thief: Adeben's Reign

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,