Super Heroes Talk - Jewel Thief: Adeben's Reign - Page 71 of 138

In Character:: Felipe gets near the stairs - Page 71 - Comic / Anime PBP RPGs, Reviews - Posted: 28th Sep, 2012 - 6:20pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  « First of 138 pgs.  67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75  ...Latest (138) »
All Player Discussion Only for the current Scenario
Create / Edit Character Dice Dice Maps RPG Etiquette RPG Etiquette SRD GM Stats
24th Sep, 2012 - 6:24pm / Post ID: #
Krusten

Character
Novice / Confused
Character Sheet

Super Heroes Talk - Jewel Thief: Adeben's Reign - Page 71

And Speed says...

"Oh no!"

Krusten ducks quickly hoping that nothing really bad happens to her or her friends.

Specific Action: Duck and stay for cover until its safe.

Sponsored Links:
24th Sep, 2012 - 6:34pm / Post ID: #

Reign Adebens Thief Jewel Talk Heroes Super

In Character:: Felipe successfully reaches outside the bar, and he shakes his head in disappointment, he says to himself, "Next time join a more responsible group." He walks in the back of the bar and jump to the roof to rest there.

Specific Action:: Jump up to the roof of the bar and rest there.

Reconcile Edited: Felipe on 24th Sep, 2012 - 6:37pm

26th Sep, 2012 - 1:39pm / Post ID: #
Assassin

Character
Novice / Confused
Character Sheet

Super Heroes Talk - Jewel Thief: Adeben's Reign Reviews & RPGs PBP Anime / Comic

And Dark Seeker says...

Out of Character: Felipe I'm confused by your character's actions. I mean you're a super hero right? Why are you running from this?

26th Sep, 2012 - 6:24pm / Post ID: #

Page 71 Reign Adebens Thief Jewel Talk Heroes Super

Out of Character: No, I am not a super hero yet, I am BECOMING a super hero, I am not making my character in trouble. My character is waiting for the bar fight to finish, I don't know why all of your characters is doing silly stuff! Some characters already losing their Strength already!

Reconcile Edited: Felipe on 26th Sep, 2012 - 6:25pm

26th Sep, 2012 - 7:28pm / Post ID: #

Reign Adebens Thief Jewel Talk Heroes Super

Out of Character:: I understand what Felipe is saying, he isn't really running.

He isn't saying I'm heading for home, see you guys later.

Reconcile Edited: Oliron on 26th Sep, 2012 - 7:29pm

26th Sep, 2012 - 7:38pm / Post ID: #

Super Heroes Talk - Jewel Thief: Adeben's Reign

Out of Character:: I am also trying to make up about what my character will do in situations, like for instance what I have said earlier...

international QUOTE (Felipe)
Felipe heard the plan, he shakes his head in disappointment, he says "I don't want to fight, I am not this "Fighting type...."

My character is not a "Fighting type" yet, but he will be soon, I am just trying to make up a story about him.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
28th Sep, 2012 - 1:10am / Post ID: #
Krusten

Character
Novice / Confused
Character Sheet

Super Heroes Talk Jewel Thief Adeben's Reign - Page 71

And Speed says...

Out of Character: I now get what you're trying to do Felipe and it makes loads of sense. Good approach especially the part about us becoming a super hero.

Krusten hopes that what ever happens next doesn't hurt... Too much.

28th Sep, 2012 - 6:20pm / Post ID: #

Super Heroes Talk Jewel Thief Adeben's Reign Comic / Anime PBP RPGs & Reviews - Page 71

In Character:: Felipe gets near the stairs to lead downstairs, he can hear everything that is happening, he looks worried and he doesn't say anything.

Out of Character:: I knew this kind of thing is going to happen about the boss and all his men, that is why I made my character move out quickly so he doesn't get in trouble.

Reconcile Edited: Felipe on 28th Sep, 2012 - 6:24pm

> TOPIC: Super Heroes Talk - Jewel Thief: Adeben's Reign

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,