Super Heroes Talk - Jewel Thief: Adeben's Reign - Page 73 of 138

Out of Character:: Oh, I already removed the - Page 73 - Comic / Anime PBP RPGs, Reviews - Posted: 7th Oct, 2012 - 12:57pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  « First of 138 pgs.  69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77  ...Latest (138) »
All Player Discussion Only for the current Scenario
Create / Edit Character Dice Dice Maps RPG Etiquette RPG Etiquette SRD GM Stats
3rd Oct, 2012 - 1:57pm / Post ID: #
Krusten

Character
Novice / Confused
Character Sheet

Super Heroes Talk - Jewel Thief: Adeben's Reign - Page 73

And Speed says...

Krusten goes reluctantly while looking to see if Assassin and Garrant are looking out for her. She sees them and feels a bit better but she uses her danger sense to feel what's about to happen.

Sponsored Links:
3rd Oct, 2012 - 6:51pm / Post ID: #

Reign Adebens Thief Jewel Talk Heroes Super

In Character:: While Felipe searches for holes, suddenly Felipe has an idea! He says to himself, "Aha!" He looks to his invention, (energy beam) and he set it up so he can shoot tiny lasers, he is now on the top of the roof, so now he uses his energy beam and aim to a suitable area on the roof for a tiny hole for Felipe's eye to see downstairs.

Specific Action:: Use the energy beam to create a tiny hole for Felipe to see what is going on downstairs.

Reconcile Edited: Felipe on 3rd Oct, 2012 - 6:53pm

3rd Oct, 2012 - 11:24pm / Post ID: #

Super Heroes Talk - Jewel Thief: Adeben's Reign Reviews & RPGs PBP Anime / Comic

Specific Action:: Garrant slowly moves towards the red curtain an Krusten. He tries to continue to remain to be unnoticed.

5th Oct, 2012 - 2:23pm / Post ID: #
Assassin

Character
Novice / Confused
Character Sheet

Page 73 Reign Adebens Thief Jewel Talk Heroes Super

And Dark Seeker says...

Assassin looks at Garrant suggesting to him to use his powers to get passed the uzi guy. he whispers, "Quick, we can't let them go far with her."

5th Oct, 2012 - 5:24pm / Post ID: #

Reign Adebens Thief Jewel Talk Heroes Super

Out of Character:: Starting a fight with guys with guns is not a good idea, Krusten is in their midst. What happens if they start shooting? She will probably be the first to get it. No, I think we should wait by the door. If we hear her yell for help or something we can be ready.

Garrant mumbles under his breathe, "Good luck."

Specific Action:: Garrant waits nearby, ready for action.

Reconcile Edited: Oliron on 5th Oct, 2012 - 5:25pm

5th Oct, 2012 - 6:38pm / Post ID: #

Super Heroes Talk - Jewel Thief: Adeben's Reign

international QUOTE (JB)
Felipe wishes he had an energy beam to put a whole through the door.

Out of Character:: huh.gif Wait a minute, my character does have a energy beam! Why the GM says my character doesn't have one? The energy beam is my character's invention that he has hidden with him.

Reconcile Edited: Felipe on 5th Oct, 2012 - 6:39pm

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
7th Oct, 2012 - 12:09pm / Post ID: #
Assassin

Character
Novice / Confused
Character Sheet

Super Heroes Talk Jewel Thief Adeben's Reign - Page 73

And Dark Seeker says...

Out of Character: Probably you can ask him in the support thread but from looking at your notes I don't think you can invent a super power, you have to use the ones given to you when you created the character.

7th Oct, 2012 - 12:57pm / Post ID: #

Super Heroes Talk Jewel Thief Adeben's Reign Comic / Anime PBP RPGs & Reviews - Page 73

Out of Character:: Oh, I already removed the notes, next time if I create another character, I will try to write a proper character sheet. I will try a different action this time. I am thinking of one.

Reconcile Edited: Felipe on 7th Oct, 2012 - 1:05pm

> TOPIC: Super Heroes Talk - Jewel Thief: Adeben's Reign

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,