Super Heroes Talk - Jewel Thief: Adeben's Reign - Page 74 of 138

Out of Character: Krusten, its your show at - Page 74 - Comic / Anime PBP RPGs, Reviews - Posted: 11th Oct, 2012 - 1:40pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  « First of 138 pgs.  70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78  ...Latest (138) »
All Player Discussion Only for the current Scenario
Create / Edit Character Dice Dice Maps RPG Etiquette RPG Etiquette SRD GM Stats
8th Oct, 2012 - 5:18pm / Post ID: #
Assassin

Character
Novice / Confused
Character Sheet

Super Heroes Talk - Jewel Thief: Adeben's Reign - Page 74

And Dark Seeker says...

Out of Character: What's going on here? Still waiting for specific actions. Felipe that's just it... The generator creates the character for you, you don't have much say about the powers you get.

Sponsored Links:
8th Oct, 2012 - 9:41pm / Post ID: #

Reign Adebens Thief Jewel Talk Heroes Super

Out of Character:: I would post something in the party leader thread so that we don't get penalized. We should figure out all that stuff later so we don't get penalized now. Felipe you should probably ask JB about your laser in the questions thread.

9th Oct, 2012 - 12:41am / Post ID: #
Assassin

Character
Novice / Confused
Character Sheet

Super Heroes Talk - Jewel Thief: Adeben's Reign Reviews & RPGs PBP Anime / Comic

And Dark Seeker says...

Out of Character: Well that's just it since JB updated the story no one posted their character's next actions. I will see what I can say now so we don't get duped but we need to get our actions in.

9th Oct, 2012 - 3:25pm / Post ID: #
Krusten

Character
Novice / Confused
Character Sheet

Page 74 Reign Adebens Thief Jewel Talk Heroes Super

And Speed says...

Out of Character: Hey don't leave me here with these guys, come on in! Good post Play by post, at least that's a good way to get pass that guard.

9th Oct, 2012 - 6:34pm / Post ID: #

Reign Adebens Thief Jewel Talk Heroes Super

In Character:: Felipe gets worried now and this time he goes down form the roof, he goes around the bar and carefully check the window, he is surprised to see all those men and their guns, now this time he thinks of a plan to get pass them, he sees Assassin there, so he thinks of distracting the men, so he gets near the window and tries knocking it with his knuckles the distract them.

Specific Action:: Get near the window and try knocking the windows of the bar with his knuckles to distract the men.

Out of Character:: OK, my character is coming to help this time! Play, I think if my character distracts the men, your character may have a chance of going to the red curtain.

9th Oct, 2012 - 10:49pm / Post ID: #

Super Heroes Talk - Jewel Thief: Adeben's Reign

Out of Character:: Actually I did post and said I didn't want to do anything because I was afraid that Krusten might get shot if we start a fight. Anyways the post you put in for me is fine I guess but not really what I wanted to do.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
10th Oct, 2012 - 8:36pm / Post ID: #

Super Heroes Talk Jewel Thief Adeben's Reign - Page 74

Out of Character: My character's Specific Action is too late! Maybe next time I will have to try to catch up a little faster with the actions.

Reconcile Edited: Felipe on 10th Oct, 2012 - 8:37pm

11th Oct, 2012 - 1:40pm / Post ID: #
Assassin

Character
Novice / Confused
Character Sheet

Super Heroes Talk Jewel Thief Adeben's Reign Comic / Anime PBP RPGs & Reviews - Page 74

And Dark Seeker says...

Out of Character: Krusten, its your show at the moment, what should the rest of us do, storm the place? Garrant, your action didn't go through so you still have a chance to change it.

> TOPIC: Super Heroes Talk - Jewel Thief: Adeben's Reign

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,