Super Heroes Talk - Jewel Thief: Adeben's Reign - Page 75 of 138

Out of Character:: I don't really - Page 75 - Comic / Anime PBP RPGs, Reviews - Posted: 14th Oct, 2012 - 9:18pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  « First of 138 pgs.  71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79  ...Latest (138) »
All Player Discussion Only for the current Scenario
Create / Edit Character Dice Dice Maps RPG Etiquette RPG Etiquette SRD GM Stats
11th Oct, 2012 - 7:00pm / Post ID: #
Krusten

Character
Novice / Confused
Character Sheet

Super Heroes Talk - Jewel Thief: Adeben's Reign - Page 75

And Speed says...

Krusten is lost for words so she just makes up some kind of excuse like, "You know this and that, what kind of services do you need?" Knowing what the answer could be she hopes the guys come in the room soon.

Out of Character: How come you guys are taking so long to follow, aren't we here to meet the boss?

Sponsored Links:
11th Oct, 2012 - 7:04pm / Post ID: #

Reign Adebens Thief Jewel Talk Heroes Super

Out of Character:: I made my character's actions, Krusten, but it was too late because I put the action after the leader post the actions. Sorry. sad.gif

12th Oct, 2012 - 12:12am / Post ID: #
Krusten

Character
Novice / Confused
Character Sheet

Super Heroes Talk - Jewel Thief: Adeben's Reign Reviews & RPGs PBP Anime / Comic

And Speed says...

Out of Character: That's OK you can post them again or team up with the guys because you went on the roof so nothing much you can do from there.

12th Oct, 2012 - 8:01pm / Post ID: #

Page 75 Reign Adebens Thief Jewel Talk Heroes Super

Out of Character:: I think I have to wait another day so I can re-post my specific actions to make sure the leader sees it. My character is already out of the roof anyway.

Reconcile Edited: Felipe on 12th Oct, 2012 - 8:02pm

13th Oct, 2012 - 11:40am / Post ID: #

Reign Adebens Thief Jewel Talk Heroes Super

Out of Character:: Play by Post, I have re-posted my specific actions.

Specific Action: Jump down from the roof, get near the windows of the bar and try knocking the windows of the bar with his knuckles to distract the men with the guns for Assassin to go to the curtains.

14th Oct, 2012 - 12:48am / Post ID: #
Assassin

Character
Novice / Confused
Character Sheet

Super Heroes Talk - Jewel Thief: Adeben's Reign

And Dark Seeker says...

Out of Character: Really I only got a specific action from Felipe and I kind of used what Krusten said to make up an action. Assassin doesn't have super powers to help in this situation so I can only wait for you guys to make a move. I was hoping Oliron posted Garrant's action.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
14th Oct, 2012 - 12:59pm / Post ID: #

Super Heroes Talk Jewel Thief Adeben's Reign - Page 75

Out of Character:: Play by Post, what do you mean that your character doesn't have super powers to help in this situation?

14th Oct, 2012 - 9:18pm / Post ID: #

Super Heroes Talk Jewel Thief Adeben's Reign Comic / Anime PBP RPGs & Reviews - Page 75

Out of Character:: I don't really have any ideas on what to do until something else happens. I am kind of just waiting to see what happens with Krusten.

> TOPIC: Super Heroes Talk - Jewel Thief: Adeben's Reign

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,