Super Heroes Talk - Jewel Thief: Adeben's Reign - Page 84 of 138

Out of Character: He hasn't updated - Page 84 - Comic / Anime PBP RPGs, Reviews - Posted: 5th Mar, 2015 - 5:59pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  « First of 138 pgs.  80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88  ...Latest (138) »
All Player Discussion Only for the current Scenario
Create / Edit Character Dice Dice Maps RPG Etiquette RPG Etiquette SRD GM Stats
30th Nov, 2012 - 8:14pm / Post ID: #

Super Heroes Talk - Jewel Thief: Adeben's Reign - Page 84

Out of Character: Hey where is Play By Post? JB is waiting for him to put our actions so he can continue the scenario.

Reconcile Edited: Felipe on 30th Nov, 2012 - 8:15pm

Sponsored Links:
1st Dec, 2012 - 10:25pm / Post ID: #
Assassin

Character
Novice / Confused
Character Sheet

Reign Adebens Thief Jewel Talk Heroes Super

And Dark Seeker says...

Out of Character: Sorry guys but based on what I read we're all on the run now. We can't really do anything without risking our characters. I could put that we scat and then meet back somewhere else.

4th Dec, 2012 - 5:58pm / Post ID: #
Krusten

Character
Novice / Confused
Character Sheet

Super Heroes Talk - Jewel Thief: Adeben's Reign Reviews & RPGs PBP Anime / Comic

And Speed says...

Out of Character: Since we're all scattering right now let's try to stay in touch and see what JB adds on that can help our wanna be heroes. In other words we should pop-in here every now and again to keep our heroes up.

4th Dec, 2012 - 6:18pm / Post ID: #
Assassin

Character
Novice / Confused
Character Sheet

Page 84 Reign Adebens Thief Jewel Talk Heroes Super

And Dark Seeker says...

Out of Character: Yes I agree with that, I was to mention what JB replied but I'm glad you read about it already. Too bad we lost Oliron's character, not sure what's up with Oliron either.

5th Mar, 2015 - 1:53am / Post ID: #
Assassin

Character
Novice / Confused
Character Sheet

Reign Adebens Thief Jewel Talk Heroes Super

And Dark Seeker says...

Assassin prepares himself for the new mission wondering if he will be able to accomplish it more easily with his new attributes or not.

Out of Character: Since we're going to a new game we should all try to get proper equipment this time. We've been going out with just basic stuff but we need to be better equipped.

Post Date: 5th Mar, 2015 - 2:02am / Post ID: #

Super Heroes Talk - Jewel Thief: Adeben's Reign
A Friend

Super Heroes Talk - Jewel Thief: Adeben's Reign

Out of Character: I agree making sure we all have more equipment may help us in the long run. I will update my character with the new powers.

In Character: The shifter heads down to the shore line well away from others so that he can safely test his new powers. He will shift to all four forms.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
5th Mar, 2015 - 2:41am / Post ID: #
Assassin

Character
Novice / Confused
Character Sheet

Super Heroes Talk Jewel Thief Adeben's Reign - Page 84

And Dark Seeker says...

Out of Character: I don't think you can update your powers just your equipment. Funny enough I just asked JB about it: Source 7

5th Mar, 2015 - 5:59pm / Post ID: #
Krusten

Character
Novice / Confused
Character Sheet

Super Heroes Talk Jewel Thief Adeben's Reign Comic / Anime PBP RPGs & Reviews - Page 84

And Speed says...

Out of Character: He hasn't updated it yet but I'm sure he'll get to it eventually. In the mean time getting equipment is a must. I have neglected equipment for so long relying wholly on my super powers. rolleyes.gif

> TOPIC: Super Heroes Talk - Jewel Thief: Adeben's Reign

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,