Super Heroes Talk - Jewel Thief: Adeben's Reign - Page 12 of 138

Krusten you need to use your speed and get - Page 12 - Comic / Anime PBP RPGs, Reviews - Posted: 4th Nov, 2010 - 9:51pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  « First of 138 pgs.  8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16  ...Latest (138) »
All Player Discussion Only for the current Scenario
Create / Edit Character Dice Dice Maps RPG Etiquette RPG Etiquette SRD GM Stats
3rd Nov, 2010 - 1:44pm / Post ID: #
Assassin

Character
Novice / Confused
Character Sheet

Super Heroes Talk - Jewel Thief: Adeben's Reign - Page 12

And Dark Seeker says...

Ooc: Krusten the decision is yours now. Say what you want to do and we can continue. Some one needs to tell Forge to come back inside. We need like some serious mobile devices to talk with each other like the FBI does.

Sponsored Links:
3rd Nov, 2010 - 3:02pm / Post ID: #

Reign Adebens Thief Jewel Talk Heroes Super

Ooc: Those shouldn't cost much either. You should ask JB to look for a place we can get a set with an ear piece.

3rd Nov, 2010 - 11:38pm / Post ID: #
Krusten

Character
Novice / Confused
Character Sheet

Super Heroes Talk - Jewel Thief: Adeben's Reign Reviews & RPGs PBP Anime / Comic

And Speed says...

Ooc; This is really on me. I don't like the idea of going to his room by myself. You guys will need to follow along. Maybe I should say I will bring you guys along. What do you think?

4th Nov, 2010 - 12:42am / Post ID: #

Page 12 Reign Adebens Thief Jewel Talk Heroes Super

Ooc: You have danger sense so if he meant you harm then you'd be sensing that now. Plus if he did try anything you have speed to get away.

4th Nov, 2010 - 12:47am / Post ID: #
Krusten

Character
Novice / Confused
Character Sheet

Reign Adebens Thief Jewel Talk Heroes Super

And Speed says...

Ooc: That's true, so you guys cover my back and I'll go along to see what he shows me. While walking with him I'll ask if he knows the guy who may of stolen the ring.

4th Nov, 2010 - 6:59am / Post ID: #

Super Heroes Talk - Jewel Thief: Adeben's Reign

Thorn bumps into the group and introduces himself, "Hey there guys" he says. " My names Thorn, I also am investigating the case and have come to chat with Prof. Walcott."

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
4th Nov, 2010 - 12:06pm / Post ID: #
Assassin

Character
Novice / Confused
Character Sheet

Super Heroes Talk Jewel Thief Adeben's Reign - Page 12

And Dark Seeker says...

Assassin notices Thorn, he saw him in the papers before. He signals him over to keep away from the Walcott - Krusten conversation.

ooc: Totally cool you made it and you have some nice skills! Ok going to post our actions.

Post Date: 4th Nov, 2010 - 9:51pm / Post ID: #

Super Heroes Talk - Jewel Thief: Adeben's Reign
A Friend

Super Heroes Talk Jewel Thief Adeben's Reign Comic / Anime PBP RPGs & Reviews - Page 12

Krusten you need to use your speed and get into that elevator alone with the Professor. The rest of you can see what floor he goes to and head up there too. If she is in trouble she can keep away from him until we get there.

> TOPIC: Super Heroes Talk - Jewel Thief: Adeben's Reign

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,