Super Heroes Talk - Jewel Thief: Adeben's Reign - Page 13 of 138

I am still on my way back to the main group - Page 13 - Comic / Anime PBP RPGs, Reviews - Posted: 6th Nov, 2010 - 7:24pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  « First of 138 pgs.  9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17  ...Latest (138) »
All Player Discussion Only for the current Scenario
Create / Edit Character Dice Dice Maps RPG Etiquette RPG Etiquette SRD GM Stats
4th Nov, 2010 - 10:39pm / Post ID: #

Super Heroes Talk - Jewel Thief: Adeben's Reign - Page 13

I will go along with the groups choice, as I'm just new.

But the one thing I think we should be aware of is other people(bad guys) getting to the Prof, to try and keep him from talking.
So is it possible once we know what floor he is on for maybe myself and other people to watch all the ways available to getting to that floor. Ie. Stairs, lift and workers only entrances.

Sponsored Links:
4th Nov, 2010 - 11:08pm / Post ID: #
Assassin

Character
Novice / Confused
Character Sheet

Reign Adebens Thief Jewel Talk Heroes Super

And Dark Seeker says...

Ooc: You're like totally on track Hayden. Lots of decisions resting with Krusten so she needs to say what we're going to do.

4th Nov, 2010 - 11:32pm / Post ID: #

Super Heroes Talk - Jewel Thief: Adeben's Reign Reviews & RPGs PBP Anime / Comic

That is weird though, why should more super heroes make him so nervous. Maybe he is hiding something. Go rave Krusten because once you go in that elevator it will be just him and you.

Post Date: 4th Nov, 2010 - 11:38pm / Post ID: #

Super Heroes Talk - Jewel Thief: Adeben's Reign
A Friend

Page 13 Reign Adebens Thief Jewel Talk Heroes Super

She did not sense any danger so I do not think we have to worry about him right now. We need information and maybe he has something to do with it or knows who did it.

5th Nov, 2010 - 2:16am / Post ID: #
Krusten

Character
Novice / Confused
Character Sheet

Reign Adebens Thief Jewel Talk Heroes Super

And Speed says...

Ooc: I'll enter quickly and then continue to sense if I feel any danger from this guy. You guys make sure you're around please.

5th Nov, 2010 - 2:15pm / Post ID: #
Assassin

Character
Novice / Confused
Character Sheet

And Dark Seeker says...

Ooc: What is everyone else doing, if nothing special then I'll like just go ahead and post Krusten 's actions and that we follow.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
6th Nov, 2010 - 6:12pm / Post ID: #

Super Heroes Talk Jewel Thief Adeben's Reign - Page 13

I think you can just go ahead an update our actions because I don't see anyone else doing anything different from what we're doing now.

Post Date: 6th Nov, 2010 - 7:24pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Super Heroes Talk Jewel Thief Adeben's Reign Comic / Anime PBP RPGs & Reviews - Page 13

I am still on my way back to the main group after running into a dead end on my part. But We do have some more information from what I was able to get.

> TOPIC: Super Heroes Talk - Jewel Thief: Adeben's Reign

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,