Nicholas Ali Kudrath

Nicholas Ali Kudrath - Trinidad, Tobago / Caribbean - Posted: 13th Oct, 2010 - 4:44pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

Teen found dead at home
13th Oct, 2010 - 1:26pm / Post ID: #

Nicholas Ali Kudrath

Since he attempted suicide before, I believe there is a big possibility that this is the cause of death. My heart goes out to his family and friends.

international QUOTE
A 19-YEAR-OLD computer student was found dead at his gated community home in Tunapuna on Monday evening. In what was described as a death under bizarre circumstances, according to police, Nicholas Ali Kudrath was found at about 5.45 pm by a friend, who is a medical doctor.

Police said Kudrath's mouth was gagged with a sock and a plastic bag placed over his head, which was taped around the neck. Police said Kudrath's body was found on the floor of his Amarillo Avenue, Golden View home.

A party of police officers from the Tunapuna Police Station visited the scene along with the District Medical Officer who ordered the body removed to the Forensic Science Centre in St James.

An autopsy yesterday revealed that death was due to asphyxia but the pathologist was not sure whether death was the result of suicide, assisted suicide or murder. The autopsy was performed by senior pathologist Dr Valerie Alexandrov. Kudrath's scrotum was kept as a sample for further forensic testing.

Newsday was told by a forensic source that Kudrath's body was brought to the forensic centre without the plastic bag and sock, which caused the autopsy to be delayed for a few hours. Investigating officers were told to return to the scene and retrieve the plastic bag and sock which was originally found on Kudrath so that the pathologist could restage how Kudrath's body was initially found...

Sponsored Links:
13th Oct, 2010 - 4:44pm / Post ID: #

Kudrath Ali Nicholas

I read in the Express that they are going to treat this case as homicide due to the stuffed socks they found in the mouth of the victim, however I think it is plausible to think that maybe this young man did that so he could kill himself without noise and nobody comes to his rescue (since he already tried to unsuccessfully kill himself in the past).

> TOPIC: Nicholas Ali Kudrath

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,