Most Embarrassing Moment...

Embarrassing Moment - Mormon Doctrine Studies - Posted: 9th Sep, 2009 - 6:56pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

27th Jul, 2003 - 3:46pm / Post ID: #

Has there been something that has happened to you in Church while giving a talk, saying a prayer, teaching a class, etc that you wished never happened? How about on the same day you bring a friend to Church the topic is the plurality of wives?

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 4th Aug, 2003 - 6:21pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Moment Embarrassing

i have one. it was when i was beening baptized.  i going into the warter to be baptized i missed a step going into the water and i fell in. lol. not only was it embarrassing , but it was funny too. even to me even touh i turned red as an apple it's nice to know i can lauge about these things as they happen.-jeannie

Post Date: 16th Nov, 2003 - 1:58am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Most Embarrassing Moment... Studies Doctrine Mormon

I was told by a friend of mine how he tried to curing an uncle of sleeping in church. His uncle, was, of course, a high priest. Every week, he would falls asleep about halfway through sacrament meeting. One fast sunday, my friend said he just couldn't take it anymore. He leaned over to his snoring uncle, shook him, and whispered that the bishop just invited him to give the benediction. His uncle stood up, walked to the pulpit, and said the closing prayer. The bishop then stood up and suggested they might as well go home now...short meeting, huh?

16th Nov, 2003 - 3:05pm / Post ID: #

Moment Embarrassing

Patty, the story about your friend have me laughing for quiet a while! What an embarrassment! I see Church leaders falling asleep quiet often wink.gif

30th Jul, 2009 - 8:27pm / Post ID: #

Moment Embarrassing

Seminary graduation...I was asked to give a prayer beforehand but because my skirt was reachng my knees and not my ankles they asked someone else to pray...I aint kidding they told me that.

Post Date: 31st Jul, 2009 - 4:51am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Hahaha, the worst expierience I ever had was giving a talk where I said something that I meant in good faith but it came out misconstrued and ended up sounding a little bit insulting to "old" people. Everyone laughed though, and I explained what I meant afterward, but I sure wish I didn't do that.

I guess we all make mistakes, but I'm probably the only one that remembers it now. biggrin.gif

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
8th Sep, 2009 - 6:14pm / Post ID: #

Embarrassing Moment...

It didn't happen to me, but a member in my ward, when he was giving a talk, fainted, not once, but twice.

9th Sep, 2009 - 6:56pm / Post ID: #

Embarrassing Moment... Mormon Doctrine Studies

I've not been here in awhile nice to see the new stuff. As for embarassing moments a common one I really dislike is when someone asks you a question you really do not want to answer and other sisters are around listening in to. I hate moments like that because I can feel myself flush in the face trying to come up with a good answer without actually answering the question.

> TOPIC: Most Embarrassing Moment...

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,