Savage Beating Of Boy

Savage Beating Boy - Trinidad, Tobago / Caribbean - Posted: 13th Oct, 2010 - 4:41pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

The perpetrator is 16 years old
13th Oct, 2010 - 1:39pm / Post ID: #

Savage Beating Of Boy

There is a video circulating online of a 16 years old beating savagely a 12 year old and hitting him across the face and head. The suspect was detained and is being questioned. Of course, most people seem "horrified" at the video and the interesting thing is that some of these same people are probably the ones beating their own kids with belts or wooden pads or seen in the streets hitting 1 year old toddlers.

I think this clearly shows that the 16 year old is/was probably a victim of abuse himself, it doesn't justify in the least what he has done but the point I am trying to make is that this is a SERIOUS issue in the country (serious beating of children) and whoever cannot see that, live in fantasy island.

Source 7

Sponsored Links:
13th Oct, 2010 - 4:41pm / Post ID: #

Boy Beating Savage

I saw it on Facebook and it was very disturbing to say the least. I agree with you that the 16 year old is probably a victim himself because in the video you see a woman telling him to stop but it seems to me almost like this is not the first time the younger boy is abused. What's so wrong with some parents out there?

> TOPIC: Savage Beating Of Boy

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,