If you could ask Father... - Page 3 of 3

Name: Nick Country: Comments: This is the - Page 3 - Mormon Doctrine Studies - Posted: 15th Jul, 2010 - 7:26pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 3 
Post Date: 23rd Oct, 2003 - 4:12am / Post ID: #

If you could ask Father...
A Friend

If you could ask Father... - Page 3

Opps, my bad.  Let me try again.  ;)  Why did I not clearly see the right path years ago when I was lost?  I know I probably saw the choice, but wasn't able or allowed to acknowledge it until recently.  

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 23rd Oct, 2003 - 11:59pm / Post ID: #

If you could ask Father...
A Friend

Father could If

My question to Heavenly Father is " May I see and understand the entire connection of the gospel and genealogy in eternity?"  I know that there is more to the plan of salvation/existence than I begin to understand, I realize that genealogy is a huge part of the connecting force from 'beginning to end'.  I would like a complete understanding of the full knowledge of Heavenly Father's works.

19th Jun, 2010 - 2:46pm / Post ID: #

If you could ask Father... Studies Doctrine Mormon

Looking back at this Thread I see that the longer my time as father progresses the more the questions I have become deeper, I have a whole Thread about it:

When Children Are Raped, Abused & Killed

Post Date: 15th Jul, 2010 - 7:26pm / Post ID: #

Page 3 Father could If

Name: Nick

Comments: This is the strangest question I have ever heard posed by a Latter Day Saint.

The only stranger thing, is for anyone to answer it with a question they would like to pose to God.

If you are speaking with God on a daily basis, then why have these questions never been asked & answered by God?

Are they too hard for God to answer? Some of these seem pretty easy to answer to me. Certainly nothing God couldn't handle...

Have any of you really been speaking with him? Or merely guessing at his will and ways based on what you read in the scriptures?

I'm not trying to be judgmental or condescending. I'm just asking a good question based on your own answers.

+  1 2 3 

> TOPIC: If you could ask Father...

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,