If you could ask Father... - Page 2 of 3

Mss, the thread is more about what you would - Page 2 - Mormon Doctrine Studies - Posted: 21st Oct, 2003 - 4:03pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 3 
Post Date: 11th Oct, 2003 - 4:25pm / Post ID: #

If you could ask Father...
A Friend

If you could ask Father... - Page 2

I consider myself: I'm Active

Can I go back to a specific date and start over again from there?  I'm sure he'd say no but that is the one thing I really want.

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 19th Oct, 2003 - 9:28am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Father could If

I consider myself: I'm Active

Can I go back to a specific date and start over again from there?  I'm sure he'd say no but that is the one thing I really want.

I know I would love to start again from a specific date but then, who wouldn't if we could.

I think I would ask Heavenly Father where he came from.

19th Oct, 2003 - 4:45pm / Post ID: #

If you could ask Father... Studies Doctrine Mormon

I think I would ask Heavenly Father where he came from

Wow, that's a cool question! May I borrow it? ;D *hehehe*

19th Oct, 2003 - 7:59pm / Post ID: #

Page 2 Father could If

I've been pondering about my Heavenly Mother lately, so another question I have is...  "Please tell us about our Mother...?"

Post Date: 20th Oct, 2003 - 1:20am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Father could If

I've been pondering about my Heavenly Mother lately, so another question I have is...  "Please tell us about our Mother...?"

How about we make up one big question - could you tell us about our Heavenly Parents - where they are from and what not? (or is that cheating?)

That is a ponderous thought though - I wonder who our Heavenly mother is - she must be really special :-)

I was doing the reading for Sunday School today - in Hebrews and I came across an interesting passage Hebrews 2:11. It is really cool (I know it is slightly off topic).

20th Oct, 2003 - 2:15am / Post ID: #

That is a ponderous thought though - I wonder who our Heavenly mother is - she must be really special

I was doing the reading for Sunday School today - in Hebrews and I came across an interesting passage Hebrews 2:11. It is really cool (I know it is slightly off topic).

Please use offtopic tags for offtopics. Not to mention there are already threads about that:

Our heavenly Mother

Did Adam have a belly button?

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 21st Oct, 2003 - 3:51pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

If could Father... - Page 2

I have thought long and hard about what question I would ask Father.  I would ask Him to protect my family from harm and sickness.

21st Oct, 2003 - 4:03pm / Post ID: #

If could Father... Mormon Doctrine Studies - Page 2

Mss, the thread is more about what you would ask to Heavenly Father (ask him a question) here is the original quetsion JB put for this thread wink.gif

If you could ask Heavenly Father one specific question, what would you ask him? Why?

+  1 2 3 

> TOPIC: If you could ask Father...

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,