Dungeons & Dragons For Dummies

Dungeons Dragons Dummies - Board, Card, RPG Reviews - Posted: 19th Jan, 2009 - 1:00pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

25th September 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Barbarian
Barbarian
Ranger
Ranger
Rogue
Rogue
Paladin
Paladin
Fighter
Fighter
Wizard
Wizard
Cleric
Cleric
Warlock
Warlock
Draconian
Draconian

+  1 2 3 
RPG Reviews
Post Date: 12th Sep, 2008 - 1:51am / Post ID: #

Dungeons & Dragons 4th Edition for Dummies

If you have used the Dungeons & Dragons 4th Edition for Dummies then place your review here.

Sponsored Links:
30th Dec, 2009 - 12:21am / Post ID: #

Dummies Dragons and Dungeons

I have not read this book, can't ever imagine I would need it either. I guess it might be helpful if you are not imaginative but to me D&D is fairly straight forward for any player. Its a bit more complexed for the DM but then not everyone is suited for that role.

8th Jan, 2009 - 6:34pm / Post ID: #

Dungeons & Dragons For Dummies Reviews RPG & Card Board

This sounds like a good book to have. Does it talk about avoiding death and fighters who abuse magicians?

Post Date: 8th Jan, 2009 - 7:08pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

If it says anything bad about fighters abusing mages then it is not a good book. All low level mages are to be abused and made into camp cooks. smile.gif

8th Jan, 2009 - 9:33pm / Post ID: #

You brute, you need to be taught a lesson in respect for magicians. Next time I'm at the library I'll see if they have this with the rest of Dummies edition books.

Post Date: 9th Jan, 2009 - 4:01pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

biggrin.gif Yes I am a brute to a point. Once the mage can take care of themselves I will give them respect due to them being able to fry me in my armour.

I think a lot of the books for dummies were written for blondes like me.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
11th Jan, 2009 - 5:11am / Post ID: #

Dungeons & Dragons Dummies

I sense there is an inner story between the two of you. Does it have anything to do with this Dummies book?

19th Jan, 2009 - 1:00pm / Post ID: #

Dungeons & Dragons Dummies Board Card & RPG Reviews

Why would anyone need such a book? The D&D manuals are pretty straight forward and the only real way to understand the game is to play it.

+  1 2 3 

> TOPIC: Dungeons & Dragons For Dummies

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,