Rockman18 Introduction

Rockman18 Introduction - Introductions, Member Sharing - Posted: 27th Oct, 2010 - 3:21am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 3 4 
Post Date: 24th Oct, 2010 - 10:05pm / Post ID: #

Me
Member Graced
[?] CPosts: 44
Flag Posts: 106
Avg: 0.0 Post(s) / Day
Activity: 0.5%
[+] Gain: 200.00 FP
Charm: 3

Rockman18 Introduction

Hello, I wanted to introduce myself a little before I went any farther. I am a male who just turned 29 and am married with two kids who are about to turn 6 and 4. I mainly joined this community for the Dungeons and Dragons role playing but have noticed that there is a lot of information and topics available on the site. Hopefully I can contribute a lot of good discussion to the community and look forward to the opportunity to learn new things from it as well.

Contribution: | Credit: | Gender: Male | Politics: Unsure
Tenet: Christian (secular) | Reason: Ruler of Kings II Text RPG | Age: Not Given | Joined: Reg. 24th Oct, 2010 - 9:58pm
Signature:
Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 24th Oct, 2010 - 10:07pm / Post ID: #

Middle Ages Facts

Introduction Rockman

Welcome D&D Role-Player

For Dungeons & Dragons Play by Post then go to D&D Rules and read the steps.

Remember we cater for mature SERIOUS players so make sure to READ the following so you are not censored: Constructive Posting Policy

If you get lost: See All Boards | Site Map | FAQ | RPG Listing page.

Post Date: 25th Oct, 2010 - 3:29am / Post ID: #

Rockman18 Introduction
A Friend

Rockman18 Introduction Sharing Member & Introductions

Yes this community is large with many subjects. Take a look around when your not in the RPGs and add to your post count.

Post Date: 25th Oct, 2010 - 9:25pm / Post ID: #

Member Editor
[?] CPosts: 544
Flag Posts: 1,325
Avg: 0.2 Post(s) / Day
Activity: 5.3%
Charm: 58

Introduction Rockman

Well met, there, and welcome aboard. Don't forget that besides the Member Wars player-run games, there are official site play-by-post games like World of Medieval and Future Earth. Check this out the D&D Newcomer FAQ 5 for a guide of how to make a character in the D&D RPGs. This guide will explain a lot and you ought to be pretty well prepared. D&D Newcomer F.A.Q. I trust your settle-in will be smooth and pleasant.

Contribution: | Credit: | Gender: Male | Politics: Independent
Tenet: Agnostic | Reason: Ruler of Kings II Text RPG | Age: Fifty Something | Joined: Reg. 12th Dec, 2006 - 5:51pm
Signature: "...into thine arms I now shall creep, and learn they wisdom while I sleep. Amen."
Post Date: 25th Oct, 2010 - 9:47pm / Post ID: #

Diamond Chief
[?] CPosts: 2,938
Flag Posts: 7,000
Avg: 1.2 Post(s) / Day
Activity: 31.7%
[+] Gain: 5,075.94 FP
Charm: 26

Introduction Rockman

Jpatt you're like the official welcomer or something? laugh.gif

Hey Rockman you play other RP genres too or just D&D?

Contribution: Diamond Emeritus | Credit: | Gender: Male | Politics: Unsure
Tenet: Christian (secular) | Reason: Ruler of Kings II Text RPG | Age: Thirty Something | Joined: Reg. 18th Jan, 2009 - 9:07pm
Signature:
Post Date: 25th Oct, 2010 - 10:28pm / Post ID: #

Me
Member Graced
[?] CPosts: 44
Flag Posts: 106
Avg: 0.0 Post(s) / Day
Activity: 0.5%
Charm: 3

Rockman18 Introduction

Yeah I used to play the Mechwarrior and Star Wars rpg's and love both of those universes but haven't been able to in a long time due to not having a consistent time slot to do it. I am downloading some of the d20 modern rules so that hopefully soon I can also make a character for the Future earth campaign when I have enough posts. As far as my D&D character goes I am probably going to run him in the solo play forum just so I can get re-familiarized with the rules and flow of the game. Hopefully I will be able to get another character for the group D&D and then one for the future earth and really have a good time.

Contribution: | Credit: | Gender: Male | Politics: Unsure
Tenet: Christian (secular) | Reason: Ruler of Kings II Text RPG | Age: Not Given | Joined: Reg. 24th Oct, 2010 - 9:58pm
Signature:
Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 25th Oct, 2010 - 10:49pm / Post ID: #

Diamond Chief
[?] CPosts: 2,938
Flag Posts: 7,000
Avg: 1.2 Post(s) / Day
Activity: 31.7%
[+] Gain: 5,075.94 FP
Charm: 26

Rockman18 Introduction

Dude that is so cool. You don't have to download the D&D rules cause they like have links to it all online in the member wars board. Anyways cool that you want to join future earth but we have a super hero RP going on now to, you game? Make your 30 posts dude its easy don't wait long.

Contribution: Diamond Emeritus | Credit: | Gender: Male | Politics: Unsure
Tenet: Christian (secular) | Reason: Ruler of Kings II Text RPG | Age: Thirty Something | Joined: Reg. 18th Jan, 2009 - 9:07pm
Signature:
Post Date: 27th Oct, 2010 - 3:21am / Post ID: #

Rockman18 Introduction Introductions & Member Sharing

Your last post (Cure Light Wounds Spell) was deleted for not being constructive, based on the following:

1. Stay on the topic, see our Constructive Posting Policy

3. Do not post just off topic messages or lengthy quotes, only Bots may do this, Members must add input.

Please review our: Constructive Posting Policy.

+  1 2 3 4 

> TOPIC: Rockman18 Introduction

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,