Rockman18 Introduction - Page 3 of 4

Dude totally cool for you to join both those. - Page 3 - Introductions, Member Sharing - Posted: 4th Nov, 2010 - 11:04pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 3 4 
Post Date: 1st Nov, 2010 - 9:40pm / Post ID: #

Rockman18 Introduction - Page 3

RPGer, ye have proven thy consistency and maturity here, so ye have been granted RPGer user status by the Game Master.

Thus, ye will now be able to participate in certain Free Community RPGs that require this status. For some RPGs thy activity STILL must be a minimum of 75% regardless of thy new found status. Our fearless GameMaster likes active Players and ye be wise to be active less he banish you to the fiery pit of a red dragon's dinner plate.

Select thy role-playing game wisely and create thy character.

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 1st Nov, 2010 - 10:02pm / Post ID: #

Rockman18 Introduction
A Friend

Introduction Rockman

Congrats on making it to RPG status. I hope to see you in some of the other RPGs that are now open to you.

Post Date: 1st Nov, 2010 - 10:33pm / Post ID: #

Me
Member Graced
[?] CPosts: 44
Flag Posts: 106
Avg: 0.0 Post(s) / Day
Activity: 0.5%
[+] Gain: 200.00 FP
Charm: 3

Rockman18 Introduction Sharing Member & Introductions

Thanks, I am going to try and get into the Future Earth rpg now for sure and maybe the Super Hero one also.

Contribution: | Credit: | Gender: Male | Politics: Unsure
Tenet: Christian (secular) | Reason: Ruler of Kings II Text RPG | Age: Not Given | Joined: Reg. 24th Oct, 2010 - 9:58pm
Signature:
Post Date: 1st Nov, 2010 - 10:58pm / Post ID: #

Rockman18 Introduction
A Friend

Page 3 Introduction Rockman

We need people in medieval too if you want to head in there. That will help you stay up in activity too.

Post Date: 4th Nov, 2010 - 12:30pm / Post ID: #

Diamond Chief
[?] CPosts: 2,938
Flag Posts: 7,000
Avg: 1.2 Post(s) / Day
Activity: 31.7%
[+] Gain: 5,075.94 FP
Charm: 26

Introduction Rockman

Dude what's taking you so long to make your characters? If you take too long then we'll be like some part of the game where you 'll have to end up waiting til we get back.

Contribution: Diamond Emeritus | Credit: | Gender: Male | Politics: Unsure
Tenet: Christian (secular) | Reason: Ruler of Kings II Text RPG | Age: Thirty Something | Joined: Reg. 18th Jan, 2009 - 9:07pm
Signature:
Post Date: 4th Nov, 2010 - 5:24pm / Post ID: #

Me
Member Graced
[?] CPosts: 44
Flag Posts: 106
Avg: 0.0 Post(s) / Day
Activity: 0.5%
[+] Gain: 200.00 FP
Charm: 3

Rockman18 Introduction

I brain farted and spaced about them, I had read the rules for the Future Earth and by the time I was done with those it was late and I went to bed and didn't think about it the next day. I am heading over there to make my character for that and start reading the medieval rules also.

Contribution: | Credit: | Gender: Male | Politics: Unsure
Tenet: Christian (secular) | Reason: Ruler of Kings II Text RPG | Age: Not Given | Joined: Reg. 24th Oct, 2010 - 9:58pm
Signature:
Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 4th Nov, 2010 - 10:55pm / Post ID: #

Rockman18 Introduction
A Friend

Rockman18 Introduction - Page 3

Glad to see that you have joined with us in these other RPGs. I am sure you will have a good time in there with us.

Post Date: 4th Nov, 2010 - 11:04pm / Post ID: #

Diamond Chief
[?] CPosts: 2,938
Flag Posts: 7,000
Avg: 1.2 Post(s) / Day
Activity: 31.7%
[+] Gain: 5,075.94 FP
Charm: 26

Rockman18 Introduction Introductions & Member Sharing - Page 3

Dude totally cool for you to join both those. We're like getting the numbers we need now to go down south.

Contribution: Diamond Emeritus | Credit: | Gender: Male | Politics: Unsure
Tenet: Christian (secular) | Reason: Ruler of Kings II Text RPG | Age: Thirty Something | Joined: Reg. 18th Jan, 2009 - 9:07pm
Signature:
+  1 2 3 4 

> TOPIC: Rockman18 Introduction

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,