Rockman18 Introduction - Page 2 of 4

I just read that I am supposed to ask for - Page 2 - Introductions, Member Sharing - Posted: 1st Nov, 2010 - 9:05pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 3 4 
Post Date: 27th Oct, 2010 - 1:49pm / Post ID: #

Diamond Chief
[?] CPosts: 2,938
Flag Posts: 7,000
Avg: 1.2 Post(s) / Day
Activity: 31.7%
[+] Gain: 5,075.94 FP
Charm: 26

Rockman18 Introduction - Page 2

Dude don't get Persephone on you too much. What did you post that got deleted? Cool you have the posts number now, you going to like ask for RP status so you can join us in super heroes? We also have medieval and future earth.

Contribution: Diamond Emeritus | Credit: | Gender: Male | Politics: Unsure
Tenet: Christian (secular) | Reason: Ruler of Kings II Text RPG | Age: Thirty Something | Joined: Reg. 18th Jan, 2009 - 9:07pm
Signature:
Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 27th Oct, 2010 - 5:00pm / Post ID: #

Me
Member Graced
[?] CPosts: 44
Flag Posts: 106
Avg: 0.0 Post(s) / Day
Activity: 0.5%
[+] Gain: 200.00 FP
Charm: 3

Introduction Rockman

Man I can't seem to get it right, I had posted a question about why there were a bunch of thread topics about different spells in this thread and that's what got deleted, I made a topic about it in the same area where they are all posted and it got moved saying that I should post that only in my intro thread, where I first posted it, or the FAQ. I definitely need to read through all of the Constructive Posting Policy as this board seems to operate slightly different then the others boards that I have regularly perused. I am very glad to have found this board though as there is a very wide range of topics and that is something that interests me quite a bit. I'm not sure if I will join the superhero rpg or not, I haven't looked at it at all to know anything about the rules and setting. Nothing against superheroes, although they all pale in comparison to the Green Lantern in my opinion.

Contribution: | Credit: | Gender: Male | Politics: Unsure
Tenet: Christian (secular) | Reason: Ruler of Kings II Text RPG | Age: Not Given | Joined: Reg. 24th Oct, 2010 - 9:58pm
Signature:
Post Date: 27th Oct, 2010 - 5:48pm / Post ID: #

Admin + Architect
[?] CPosts: 38,098
Flag Posts: 51,755
Avg: 6.4 Post(s) / Day
Activity: 100%
[+] Gain: 4,631.49 FP
Charm: 394

Rockman18 Introduction Sharing Member & Introductions

international QUOTE (Rockman18)
Man I can't seem to get it right, I had posted a question about why there were a bunch of thread topics about different spells in this thread and that's what got deleted...

You seem to have forgotten where you posted. I responded to this here: Source 8

Blog Read My Blog
Contribution: Hard Work | Credit: | Gender: Male | Politics: Libertarian
Tenet: Reperire Veritatem | Reason: Discuss Global Issues | Age: Fifty Something | Joined: Reg. 3rd Sep, 2002 - 1:01pm
Signature: Donate Please Support Our Efforts!
Post Date: 27th Oct, 2010 - 6:19pm / Post ID: #

Diamond Chief
[?] CPosts: 2,938
Flag Posts: 7,000
Avg: 1.2 Post(s) / Day
Activity: 31.7%
[+] Gain: 5,075.94 FP
Charm: 26

Page 2 Introduction Rockman

Dude just relax and you'll get the hang of it cause all of us had Persephone visit us and we like goffed on posts and such. Plus super heroes is real easy the rules are nothing. You just create a character and even that has a simple generator.

Contribution: Diamond Emeritus | Credit: | Gender: Male | Politics: Unsure
Tenet: Christian (secular) | Reason: Ruler of Kings II Text RPG | Age: Thirty Something | Joined: Reg. 18th Jan, 2009 - 9:07pm
Signature:
Post Date: 1st Nov, 2010 - 4:24pm / Post ID: #

Member Editor
[?] CPosts: 732
Flag Posts: 1,783
Avg: 0.3 Post(s) / Day
Activity: 8.4%
[+] Gain: 97.17 FP
Charm: 5

Introduction Rockman

We will need a mercenary in Future Earth RPG are you in? You have the things you need I think you just need to request a change, your group to RPG now.

Contribution: | Credit: | Gender: Male | Politics: Libertarian
Tenet: Hindu | Reason: Ruler of Kings II Text RPG | Age: Not Given | Joined: Reg. 6th Aug, 2009 - 6:53pm
Signature: The keyboard is mightier than the sword.
Post Date: 1st Nov, 2010 - 8:42pm / Post ID: #

Me
Member Graced

Rockman18 Introduction

I am interested in playing in the Future Earth rpg but haven't read much into the rules or anything yet but I will head there now and check it out. I'm sure I can find out how to request a change in the FAQ's so I will do that instead of asking here.

Tenet: Christian (secular) | Reason: Ruler of Kings II Text RPG | Age: Not Given | Joined: Reg. 24th Oct, 2010 - 9:58pm
Signature:
Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 1st Nov, 2010 - 8:47pm / Post ID: #

Member Editor
[?] CPosts: 732
Flag Posts: 1,783
Avg: 0.3 Post(s) / Day
Activity: 8.4%
[+] Gain: 97.17 FP
Charm: 5

Rockman18 Introduction - Page 2

Future Earth has its own support thread - Source 4 and the rules are at this link Source 3 if you need any help just let me know and I can answer you.

Contribution: | Credit: | Gender: Male | Politics: Libertarian
Tenet: Hindu | Reason: Ruler of Kings II Text RPG | Age: Not Given | Joined: Reg. 6th Aug, 2009 - 6:53pm
Signature: The keyboard is mightier than the sword.
Post Date: 1st Nov, 2010 - 9:05pm / Post ID: #

Me
Member Graced

Rockman18 Introduction Introductions & Member Sharing - Page 2

I just read that I am supposed to ask for RPG status here in my intro thread so could I please be upgraded to RPG status please?

Signature:
+  1 2 3 4 

> TOPIC: Rockman18 Introduction

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,