Smartypants Introduction

Smartypants Introduction - Introductions, Member Sharing - Posted: 25th Oct, 2010 - 9:25pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

Post Date: 24th Oct, 2010 - 10:45pm / Post ID: #

Smartypants Introduction
A Friend

Smartypants Introduction

Hello everyone, I am smartypants, and I just wanted to say Hello to the forum and that I like role playing games a lot. smile.gif

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 24th Oct, 2010 - 10:48pm / Post ID: #

Introduction Smartypants

Welcome future Super Hero. To participate in Be A Super Hero RPG you will need:

1. 30 Constructive Posts in this Community
2. RPGer Status which you get for FREE once you complete your 30 Posts.

Then you head over to this Board and create your new Super Hero: Source 7

Meanwhile, make sure to READ the following so you are not censored: Constructive Posting Policy

Other RPGs may not have this requirement.

Post Date: 24th Oct, 2010 - 11:36pm / Post ID: #

Diamond Chief
[?] CPosts: 2,938
Flag Posts: 7,000
Avg: 1.2 Post(s) / Day
Activity: 31.8%
[+] Gain: 5,075.94 FP
Charm: 26

Smartypants Introduction Sharing Member & Introductions

Dude which RPG did you sign up for? You're saying comic and anime but is that for super hero? We just started so if you like get in your posts now you can join in.

Contribution: Diamond Emeritus | Credit: | Gender: Male | Politics: Unsure
Tenet: Christian (secular) | Reason: Ruler of Kings II Text RPG | Age: Thirty Something | Joined: Reg. 18th Jan, 2009 - 9:07pm
Signature:
Post Date: 25th Oct, 2010 - 3:21am / Post ID: #

Smartypants Introduction
A Friend

Introduction Smartypants

There is more than one or two RPGs here take a look at all we have and see if any of them interest you.

Post Date: 25th Oct, 2010 - 9:25pm / Post ID: #

Member Editor
[?] CPosts: 544
Flag Posts: 1,325
Avg: 0.2 Post(s) / Day
Activity: 5.3%
[+] Gain: 200.00 FP
Charm: 58

Introduction Smartypants

Hello, welcome. Even if it isn't your usual style, think about trying it, because they are big on people reading FAQs around here. I will go ahead and link to the one I wrote specifically for KNToran's D&D game in the Member Wars section and the admin was kind enough to sticky. D&D Newcomer F.A.Q. There are also official site RPGs like World of Medieval and such, plus plenty of other non-gaming topics. Hope to see you around soon! Hopefully see you around the various forums somewhere!

Contribution: | Credit: | Gender: Male | Politics: Independent
Tenet: Agnostic | Reason: Ruler of Kings II Text RPG | Age: Fifty Something | Joined: Reg. 12th Dec, 2006 - 5:51pm
Signature: "...into thine arms I now shall creep, and learn they wisdom while I sleep. Amen."

> TOPIC: Smartypants Introduction

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,