Barbarian
Warlock
Warlock
Ranger
Ranger

+  1 2 
1st Mar, 2009 - 5:43pm / Post ID: #

Give Me Some Ideas For A Story

I want to get a couple of ideas for a storyline really an adventure for a meeting we have in a couple of weeks. Something set around the dark ages with a mision in mind for about seven characters.

Sponsored Links:
26th Mar, 2009 - 5:10pm / Post ID: #

Story For Ideas Some Give

You mean like a mission or storyline that you can create an adventure or is it something different you're asking? I'm not a good DM but maybe I can give some ideas if you answer my question.

26th Mar, 2009 - 5:24pm / Post ID: #

Give Me Some Ideas For A Story Reviews RPG & Card Board

I'm asking for an opening story that I can set as a medieval based rpg that my players will participate in. It needs to be new and adventerous. Instead of the typical hunt for treasure maybe something unique.

26th Mar, 2009 - 5:37pm / Post ID: #

How about the rescue of some kind of royalty but then the players find out its like a consiracy and they are being made the scapegoats.

Post Date: 26th Mar, 2009 - 6:02pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Seven characters huh? Lets see

The lot of you are in the inn at the crossroad. You have just settled in your rooms to get a nice night of sleep as you feel once again the effects of too much ale. You see a bright flash out the lone window followed immediately by a thunderous boom. Bolting up you run to the window. As you look outside you see three creatures, or are they large men, in black. They wave a hand and toss another canister at the inn. It explodes as it his the wall under your window sending more flames leaping up the walls. Seeing the inn in flames they give a weird sounding laugh and ride into the darkness.

30th Apr, 2009 - 5:31pm / Post ID: #

Just looking around and was wondering if you eventully found something workable. Mind sharing?

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
14th May, 2009 - 7:21pm / Post ID: #

Give Some Ideas For Story

I did, but they did not like my suggestions and wanted something preset from a particular premade module, so we ended up with that instead. I appreciate your asking and suggestions.

24th Jun, 2009 - 4:44pm / Post ID: #

Give Some Ideas For Story Board Card & RPG Reviews

Can't make everyone happy but glad you got it sorted out. You culd probably use some of the ideas for your next adventure with them.

+  1 2 

> TOPIC: Give Me Some Ideas For A Story

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,