SavvyQc Introduction

Savvyqc Introduction - Introductions, Member Sharing - Posted: 26th Oct, 2010 - 3:25am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

Post Date: 25th Oct, 2010 - 11:59pm / Post ID: #

SavvyQc Introduction
A Friend

SavvyQc Introduction

Hello,

introducing myself here. I'm looking forward to exploring the site here.

biggrin.gif

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 26th Oct, 2010 - 12:01am / Post ID: #

Introduction SavvyQc

A Warm Welcome to You

Thank you for taking the time to join and post a message, this means you are serious and says a lot about your character. I hope we can be friends over time. Since you are new to this Community please permit me to share a few links that you may find helpful:

Posting Policy | See All Boards | Site Map | FAQ

Now, you can find the Board of the Topic you are interested in and Post your interests there. To find the Board click on the Site Map link at the top of this page.

Post Date: 26th Oct, 2010 - 12:02am / Post ID: #

SavvyQc Introduction Sharing Member & Introductions

Honey, now that isn't much of an introduction now is it? You kind of have me hanging.

Post Date: 26th Oct, 2010 - 1:24am / Post ID: #

Admin + Architect
[?] CPosts: 38,086
Flag Posts: 51,743
Avg: 6.4 Post(s) / Day
Activity: 100%
[+] Gain: 4,624.86 FP
Charm: 394

Introduction SavvyQc

Welcome to the Community and thanks for accepting my invitation. Your experiences and input will be appreciated here.

In this Thread you can tell about yourself. It is your Intro Thread and is used for Members and Moderators to communicate with you. You can of course use it to ask questions about the site and someone will guide you.

Blog Read My Blog
Contribution: Hard Work | Credit: | Gender: Male | Politics: Libertarian
Tenet: Reperire Veritatem | Reason: Discuss Global Issues | Age: Fifty Something | Joined: Reg. 3rd Sep, 2002 - 1:01pm
Signature: Donate Please Support Our Efforts!
Post Date: 26th Oct, 2010 - 3:25am / Post ID: #

Member Editor
[?] CPosts: 544
Flag Posts: 1,325
Avg: 0.2 Post(s) / Day
Activity: 5.3%
[+] Gain: 200.00 FP
Charm: 58

Introduction SavvyQc

I agree with the other posts here. Welcome, and since JB invited you, obviously this is a promising mark... But... Who are you?

Contribution: | Credit: | Gender: Male | Politics: Independent
Tenet: Agnostic | Reason: Ruler of Kings II Text RPG | Age: Fifty Something | Joined: Reg. 12th Dec, 2006 - 5:51pm
Signature: "...into thine arms I now shall creep, and learn they wisdom while I sleep. Amen."

> TOPIC: SavvyQc Introduction

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,