Union Fires Worker Over Military T-shirt

Union Fires Worker Military T-shirt - Politics, Business, Civil, History - Posted: 27th Oct, 2010 - 1:51am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

Weaaring "Bush" at an Obama rally
Post Date: 26th Oct, 2010 - 7:25pm / Post ID: #

NOTE: News [?]

Union Fires Worker Over Military T-shirt

Union fires worker over military T-shirt

At a rally stop in Los Angeles for President Obama, controversy erupted before he even arrived. A stage hand was fired for refusing to remove a shirt and hat he was wearing that had the name "Bush" printed on them. But the gear was not for President Bush - it was the aircraft carrier named after George H.W. Bush. The worker explained the shirt was supporting his son, who has served on (and is currently deployed on) that ship for many years. Ref. Source 1

Sponsored Links:
27th Oct, 2010 - 1:51am / Post ID: #

T-shirt Military Worker Fires Union

I find this tough to believe really, not that I am saying that it didn't happen, but I know that it would have to be some very serious issue if my union was ever to kick someone out. Even after doing something that the union deems very seriously grievous is often given the opportunity to redeem themselves by some measure. Of course if the President of the United States wanted someone booted I'm sure that they wouldn't hesitate in doing so. I do tend to take anything that comes from Fox news with a few extra grains of salt as I find there offerings to be a little too heavily slanted to the right.

International Level: Politics 101 / Political Participation: 0 ActivistPoliticianPolitics 101 0%

> TOPIC: Union Fires Worker Over Military T-shirt

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,