Mormons Having Tattoos - Page 5 of 6

Folks I ain't condoning tattoos etc - Page 5 - Mormon Doctrine Studies - Posted: 13th Apr, 2014 - 8:00pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 3 4 5 6 

Controversial Mormon Issue
26th May, 2013 - 3:39pm / Post ID: #

Mormons Having Tattoos - Page 5

Al Fox has become some sort of celebrity within the LDS community. Why? Because she has tattoos. It's amazing how we just seem to be surprised over this fact.

Sponsored Links:
26th May, 2013 - 7:01pm / Post ID: #

Tattoos Mormons

Mormons are always thrilled by things that are unusual to them like having tattoos, a blog and being a Mormon at the same time.

Post Date: 14th Mar, 2014 - 10:45pm / Post ID: #

Mormons Having Tattoos Studies Doctrine Mormon

Name: MT

Comments: I have a couple of tattoos but they are hidden so no one sees them except me. I don't have any big regrets about them, I see them like part of me sort of like an identity. I do not feel unworthy because I have them, I think I will be judged more on what I do than what art is on my body.

6th Apr, 2014 - 2:14pm / Post ID: #

Page 5 Tattoos Mormons

We heard the counsel of the Prophet with regards to body piercing and tattoos, nevertheless is not something that will stop someone from attending Church or even a Temple session. How do you personally feel about body piercing and tattoos in general? How would you feel attending a Temple session and seeing a member also there covered in tattoos?

7th Apr, 2014 - 3:14pm / Post ID: #

Tattoos Mormons

I have a friend who has tattoos and he is getting ready to go in the temple. If I were in the temple and I saw them I would think that they probably got them before joining the church. As far as multiple piercings, it's their choice.

10th Apr, 2014 - 12:34pm / Post ID: #

Mormons Having Tattoos

Well Zelph, everything is a matter of "choice", what is the difference for you between tattoos and multiple piercings?

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
13th Apr, 2014 - 5:31pm / Post ID: #

Mormons Tattoos - Page 5

international QUOTE (Happy_LDS)

How do you personally feel about body piercing and tattoos in general? How would you feel attending a Temple session and seeing a member also there covered in tattoos?

1.) I think that they are stupid.

2.) I would think that he must be Maori.

13th Apr, 2014 - 8:00pm / Post ID: #

Mormons Tattoos Mormon Doctrine Studies - Page 5

Folks I ain't condoning tattoos etc but lets not forget that someone with tattoos, multiple piercings, etc can still make it to the temple so lets not make this issue bigger than it is.

+  1 2 3 4 5 6 

> TOPIC: Mormons Having Tattoos

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,